Woodley fires back at fans telling him who he should fight next

In Tyron's own words, even Tyron believes Wonderboy deserves a title shot:

"He went out and got his damn name out there Saturday night when he roughed-up Johny," Woodley said of Thompson. "He didn't earn a title shot, but he put himself in position. I feel like he should fight one more fight, maybe against Rory MacDonald, maybe Carlos Condit. Another long striker so we can see how he does with a striker who can deal with that. Then he's ready to roll."

lol and this is the guy getting butthurt about other people trying to tell him who he should fight. ffs Tyron is trying to map out Wonderboy's career (which conveniently doesn't include a fight vs Woodley lol)

Last edited:
Woodley seems like an angry chap no racist.

Hate it or love it, the underdog's on top
Tyron-Woodley-640x427.jpg

Cameraman's camera is aimed kinda low.

"I want the big money fights."

Ok, Tyron. Get the fans behind you so they'll pay that money.

"Screw the fans, they don't know what it's like."

Ok, Tyron, who do you think is gonna pay the big money?

"The UFC, because I'm an OG."

Ok, Tyron. Whatever you say.
image.png image.png

And nobody on sherdog is a blatant racist. Especially not anyone in the war room.
What does "racist" mean anyway? It's just a bitchmade catch-all term for "somebody said something I don't like." Find a specific problem instead of a term that lumps randoms together under some non-specific bullshit adjective.

lol and this is the guy getting butthurt about other people trying to tell him who he should fight. ffs Tyron is trying to map out Wonderboy's career (which conveniently doesn't include a fight vs Woodley lol)
He knows what's up... He's trying to hold onto that belt at least for one defense and get some PPV point money before getting his brain shut off by Wonderboy.

lol can't wait to see this guy fight for free on fox.

had to make a correction
Oh gosh, another internet tough guy calling a professional fighter a coward. This guy literally locks himself in a cage with the best fighters on the planet except the ones he's ducking, and somehow he's a coward. Get over yourself, bud.

If he lets this get to him, maybe he's in the wrong line of work.

Damn, do I need to put a "No racist intent" disclaimer on this now?
No, I think Sherdog just needs to ban the 4 or 5 douche bags that are trying to race bait in every thread.

Bunch of Manson wanna be bitches.

Is woodley most hated fighter on sherdog someone should do a poll, between conor rousey and woodley. But if you subtract their fans from haters woodley would easily be most hated.
Add Mark Hunt too, apparently calling a self-proclaimed "jacked white boy" a "white piece of shit" has really angered the over-sensitive whites on here.

lol can't wait to see this guy fight for free on fox.
Yeah, I feel that the UFC is going to check Woodley hard in response to this. If they checked McGregor, who is one of their biggest draws, I see no reason that they wouldn't do the same to Woodley who is literally not a draw. Dumbasses will chalk it up to "racism" even though the biggest PPV draw in the history of combat sports was black.

Durr gimme triathlete Nate Diaz durr big money hurr

howardhed.png

Yeah, I feel that the UFC is going to check Woodley hard in response to this. If they checked McGregor, who is one of their biggest draws, I see no reason that they wouldn't do the same to Woodley who is literally not a draw. Dumbasses will chalk it up to "racism" even though the biggest PPV draw in the history of combat sports was black.

yeah racism never even entered my mind haha, it's ridiculous. Maybe we need a new word for prejudice against people like Woodley. Borism?

What does "racist" mean anyway? It's just a bitchmade catch-all term for "somebody said something I don't like." Find a specific problem instead of a term that lumps randoms together under some non-specific bullshit adjective.
No, it is actually an adjective that describes someone who believes one race is superior to another. You can look it up.

Dear Tyron,

My career choice does not make me a public figure. Yours does, and therefore you will be open to this phenomenon known as public opinion. Had I chosen a career of similar public exposure, I would be open to the same type of judgement. Best of luck with your career in fighting, I will be watching and giving my opinion on it going forward. As I have done in the past.

Sincerely,
Sarge

No, it is actually an adjective that describes someone who believes one race is superior to another. You can look it up.
Yeah, I know what people try to ascribe to it, but that's basically bullshit in 2016. All the calls of racism I hear are just crybabies bitching because they didn't get what they wanted. Racism in America now is mostly a black thing.

Back