Woodley ducked Nick Diaz "why didn't we fight in Strikeforce?"

Let the man earn some money guys. He's mid 30s and starving for a big pay day. He's got maybe 1-2 peak years left before he fades away. Woodley vs WB does maybe 180-220k buy rate and Woodley is still going to starve.

"Bad for his brand" like when he ducked Lombard.

Ty-RUN Wouldntly is like biggest duck I ever see,

Hilarious revisionist history. Diaz wanted nothing to do with any wrestler in Strikeforce.

thank you ts is clueless, and if wonderboy didn't have such a hard on for lawler and just said he'd fight the winner rather then every time saying he wanted lawler and hoped robbie won maybe he'd be getting a shot.

thank you ts is clueless, and if wonderboy didn't have such a hard on for lawler and just said he'd fight the winner rather then every time saying he wanted lawler and hoped robbie won maybe he'd be getting a shot.
It's hilarious that you and few others think that Woodley is in control of matchmaking.

Diaz ducked Woodley in strikeforce if anything

Yeah for as much shit as I'm giving Woodley lately this shit just isn't true. Everyone who was watching back then knowns Nick asked for strikers like Zaromskis and Cyborg and didn't want to fight wrestlers like Hieron and Woodley who were both deserved title shots at different points in his reign.

This is retarded.

WB said he wanted Robbie to win because beating a reigning champ gets you more respect than beating a one hit wonder like Woodley.

Strikeforce Woodley was clean as a whistle, of course.

wide.jpg

U mad?

Nick Diaz is a very good fighter, so him giving anyone a tough fight wouldn't surprise anyone. That said, guys like Stephen Thompson who use footwork well to control range and have a good kicking attack are a tough match up for any Diaz worldwide.

So how did some one like brown beat him? Brown is a poor version of Nick by a long shot.

I hope this ends in him getting stripped for being the most ridiculous guy to ever win the belt

The disdain for Tyron is comical.

I get not agreeing with everything he says, but damn.

He's a very good, well rounded fighter with some scary speed and KO power. Get hyped. It looks like he's fighting Wonderboi so plenty of questions are going to be answered.

Lol Strikeforce protected Nick from Woodley so blatantly it was hilarious.

Also grit.. WB appears to break when things don't go as plan.

Couldn't you say the same thing about Diaz? I mean, just look at his past 3 fights.

He made absolutely no effort to cut off the cage against Condit or do anything to make him engage. He just gave up when Condit didn't want to play his game.

Then vs GSP, at some point he wasn't even trying to defend the takedown anymore. He looked completely content just laying underneath GSP for 25 minutes not trying to do jack shit.

He hasn't looked like he wants to win a fight in a very long time. Wonderboy is a very bad match up for him. If Condit was able to employ a gameplan like that successfully, just imagine what Wonderboy would do. Wonderboy excels at controlling the distance and keeping his opponent at bay with kicks. He isn't going to stand in front of Nick and trade punches with him. He's gonna pick him apart from the outside and circle away every time Nick tries to get close.

Nick Diaz isn't going to take Wonderboy down, and he's not going to get him into a brawl, so wtf is he gonna do?

Woodley called out Diaz but that doesn't mean he ducked Wonderboy. Kind of sounds like he is going to be fight WB...

So how did some one like brown beat him? Brown is a poor version of Nick by a long shot.

lol.

speaking of comparisons, brown won a fight in the last year whereas nick hasnt won one since 2011.

I think GSP should take a tune-up fight, not many thought he won his last fight so logically he shouldn't be the favorite in a fight with Woodley his first fight back. If he takes a fight with maybe Hendricks again :D, it would sell and if he does well he fights for the title.

Back