Woodley ducked Nick Diaz "why didn't we fight in Strikeforce?"

Yeah for as much shit as I'm giving Woodley lately this shit just isn't true. Everyone who was watching back then knowns Nick asked for strikers like Zaromskis and Cyborg and didn't want to fight wrestlers like Hieron and Woodley who were both deserved title shots at different points in his reign.
When exactly? Like after what Tyron wins during Nicks' Strikeforce reign did you think he should fight for the title?

Couldn't you say the same thing about Diaz? I mean, just look at his past 3 fights.

He made absolutely no effort to cut off the cage against Condit or do anything to make him engage. He just gave up when Condit didn't want to play his game.

Then vs GSP, at some point he wasn't even trying to defend the takedown anymore. He looked completely content just laying underneath GSP for 25 minutes not trying to do jack shit.

He hasn't looked like he wants to win a fight in a very long time. Wonderboy is a very bad match up for him. If Condit was able to employ a gameplan like that successfully, just imagine what Wonderboy would do. Wonderboy excels at controlling the distance and keeping his opponent at bay with kicks. He isn't going to stand in front of Nick and trade punches with him. He's gonna pick him apart from the outside and circle away every time Nick tries to get close.

Nick Diaz isn't going to take Wonderboy down, and he's not going to get him into a brawl, so wtf is he gonna do?

So how did brown put the beating on WB? You truly don't believe that brown is even in the ball park skill wise as diaz do you lol?

Conduct fought scared the whole fight. He even stated he wish he didn't fight that way.

Gsp lays on you. Thats not called beating you down.

lol.

speaking of comparisons, brown won a fight in the last year whereas nick hasnt won one since 2011.

Ya but nick fought higher ranked fighters.

Nick did not get beat up in any of those fights.. he lost by dec.

indeed, but losing one fight doesnt mean he is mentally weak or crumbles in the face of adversity.

No but i will put my money on a fighter like diaz who gets stronger when things get bad.

So how did brown put the beating on WB? You truly don't believe that brown is even in the ball park skill wise as diaz do you lol?

Conduct fought scared the whole fight. He even stated he wish he didn't fight that way.

Gsp lays on you. Thats not called beating you down.

Styles make fights.

Robbie just got starched by Woodley who got toyed with by Rory who got KO'd by Robbie.

Matt Brown isn't as good of a striker as Diaz but he does offer the threat of a takedown which is very important (the most important tool IMO) vs someone like Wonderboy, which Nick Diaz doesn't have.

Ya but nick fought higher ranked fighters.

Nick did not get beat up in any of those fights.. he lost by dec.

I've reviewed a number of your posts, and I've decided to no longer engage in a discussion with you.

Styles make fights.

Robbie just got starched by Woodley who got toyed with by Rory who got KO'd by Robbie.

Matt Brown isn't as good of a striker as Diaz but he does offer the threat of a takedown which is very important (the most important tool IMO) vs someone like Wonderboy, which Nick Diaz doesn't have.

I see..

Let the man earn some money guys. He's mid 30s and starving for a big pay day. He's got maybe 1-2 peak years left before he fades away. Woodley vs WB does maybe 180-220k buy rate and Woodley is still going to starve.

True this, but man those GIFs are funny.

Back