Woodley dominates Till

Till/Wonderboy was in small cage + Till missed weight.
UFC visited Dallas last time during UFC 211, and there was full size cage.

View attachment 433305
View attachment 433303
View attachment 433307
A little bit outdatet, but still worth to think about, when you try predict fights.
Definitely relevant. But more relevant is the stylistic match up. I have a feeling Till will be more aggressive in this fight against the shorter man with a smaller striking arsenal.

Woodley also likes to back himself up to the cage so I'm not sure how much the bigger cage will keep him safe. His style isn't too dependent on it, anyway.

You also have to account for the fact that wonderboy was the aggressor against woodley, which isn't necessarily wonderboys strength.

On the other hand Till prefers to be the aggressor and we already know he's going to be against woodley

True. It will be very telling if Woodley's power and threat of a TD makes Till hesitant.

Personally, I'm expecting Till to bide his time in the early rounds, managing distance with that low side kick of his. Generally, kicks are a bad opener against a wrestler, but when you aim it that low and have as much length as Till does, it'll be a viable tool.

True. It will be very telling if Woodley's power and threat of a TD makes Till hesitant.

Personally, I'm expecting Till to bide his time in the early rounds, managing distance with that low side kick of his. Generally, kicks are a bad opener against a wrestler, but when you aim it that low and have as much length as Till does, it'll be a viable tool.
With the way woodley likes to back up to the cage, I'm not sure Till will have to manage the distance much. I actually thinking closing the distance will have to be on his terms... woodley basically begs guys to get into his striking/TD range.

But we'll see, maybe woodley changes his game plan here. I think it would be smart, I wouldn't want to bank on the counter with my back against the cage against Till

Back