Woodley dominates Till

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Boys, I'm sorry.

Till is a great fighter but Woodley is that much better. You're going to witness an easy win from Tyron. I can't say for sure how Woodley is going to beat Till but it will happen. I suspect a 50-45 UD for Tyron. Till going to get ragdolled and controlled for 5 rounds. Youll see a frustrated Till from rd 2 forward making a lot of mistakes.

Anyways too bad cause Till is likeable but he just isn't ready for Woodley. Tonight the detractors will see how great Tyron really is. Try not to be too mad.

What if I identify as a girl? You don’t want to apologize too me? Just boys huh...

I agree! as much as I hate it as Woodly is painful.....Till isnt much better though.

Lose, Lose.....

But will he fight Till like he did Damien Maia only getting hit like 9 times in the whole fight?

Idk

Wonderboy is their common opponent and I thought till was more effective against him

Till is going to knock him out. I duno if I’ll bump this thread because predictions are to be encouraged as they inspire debate, but man. What do you see when you look at Till?

I see a giant for the division, limitless gas tank, the accurate powerful striking, the belief and self confidence, and the desire to make a name for himself. We deserve Till as champ over Woodley. Woodley needs to fade away big time, he’s the worst champ ever, not skill wise but just his approach to the game - stinking out fights as if anyone gives a crap that he can take Maia to a 25 minute decision. It’s poor. The literal opposite of Bushido spirit.

Just saw a clip of Woodley/Wonderboy and forgot how big the height/reach difference was.Till is even bigger/thicker. It could give Woodley a hard time if Till knows how to control his distance.

Boys, I'm sorry.

Till is a great fighter but Woodley is that much better. You're going to witness an easy win from Tyron. I can't say for sure how Woodley is going to beat Till but it will happen. I suspect a 50-45 UD for Tyron. Till going to get ragdolled and controlled for 5 rounds. Youll see a frustrated Till from rd 2 forward making a lot of mistakes.

Anyways too bad cause Till is likeable but he just isn't ready for Woodley. Tonight the detractors will see how great Tyron really is. Try not to be too mad.

Show me your betting slips.

Woodley is a slight underdog in this fight, if you really think he dominates Till then you would have put good money on the fight.

Till is going to knock him out. I duno if I’ll bump this thread because predictions are to be encouraged as they inspire debate, but man. What do you see when you look at Till?

I see a giant for the division, limitless gas tank, the accurate powerful striking, the belief and self confidence, and the desire to make a name for himself. We deserve Till as champ over Woodley. Woodley needs to fade away big time, he’s the worst champ ever, not skill wise but just his approach to the game - stinking out fights as if anyone gives a crap that he can take Maia to a 25 minute decision. It’s poor. The literal opposite of Bushido spirit.
I wouldnt even be mad if Till won. If Woodley doesnt try and stick a TD on Till than I guess I could see Till outstriking Woodley. I agree Woodley has been boring as of late but I think he is unfairly blamed for those performacnes.. Maia and WB are both boring as fuck in their own right. If Till doesn't become the aggressor than this fight too could be boring. Woodley needs someone to bring the fight to him. I like Woodley as a fighter but he isn't one to take big risks. Till seems the same way to me. His fight with WB was a stinker and I wouldnt be shocked if this fight is a stinker too.. either way I got Woodley.

Idk

Wonderboy is their common opponent and I thought till was more effective against him

Woodley knocked Wonderboy down several times though and had him seriously hurt; Till knocked him down once towards the end of the fight and didn't even seem to have him too badly flustered. Till seems like one of those guys that, although he's big for the class, doesn't carry a lot of one shot power but rather accumulated damage.

Sure, Tyron's volume just sucks, so if you go by that metric, I guess it's kind of fair, but I just don't see it. Woodley is like a much.... much, much more underwhelming version of Romero. They've both learned to only throw a handful of strikes, but making sure they really count; however, obviously Romero has learned to do it in spectacular fashion routinely, while Woodley secures rounds instead of finishes.

Show me your betting slips.

Woodley is a slight underdog in this fight, if you really think he dominates Till then you would have put good money on the fight.
I did, I put a G on this fight but I don't need to prove it to turds like you. I still like you though.

Boys, I'm sorry.

Till is likeable? He comes across as an absolute tool in almost every regard.

Till is likeable? He comes across as an absolute tool in almost every regard.
I don't mind him. He us a young guy looking to make a name for himself and become champ. Hasn't done anything that bothers me too much. Has that star quality about him if he can get the belt.

Woodley knocked Wonderboy down several times though and had him seriously hurt; Till knocked him down once towards the end of the fight and didn't even seem to have him too badly flustered. Till seems like one of those guys that, although he's big for the class, doesn't carry a lot of one shot power but rather accumulated damage.

Sure, Tyron's volume just sucks, so if you go by that metric, I guess it's kind of fair, but I just don't see it. Woodley is like a much.... much, much more underwhelming version of Romero. They've both learned to only throw a handful of strikes, but making sure they really count; however, obviously Romero has learned to do it in spectacular fashion routinely, while Woodley secures rounds instead of finishes.
You also have to account for the fact that wonderboy was the aggressor against woodley, which isn't necessarily wonderboys strength.

On the other hand Till prefers to be the aggressor and we already know he's going to be against woodley

Tyron is very underrated. His speed will be the difference maker I think. And the fact he likes to fight off the cage which is what Till likes to do, back em up against this cage. I think people are underestimating Woodley because he hasn’t fought in a year and the last fight against Maia wasn’t as exciting as most of his other fights....they forget that WB vs Woodley 1 was fight of the night on the first Madison square garden card which was stacked....just because Woodley hasn’t stopped anyone in 2 years doesn’t mean he isn’t just as capable now as he was when he faced lawler

Back