Woodley Criticizing Woodley

Have you considered that Woodley is talking shit to rile unsuspecting fans to cause drama?

usually, when someone suggests next level strategic psychology disguised as being a dumbass, it’s usually actually just being a dumbass.

It amazes me how every single thing that comes out of his mouth are either hypocritical, dumb, selfish or holier than thou. Colby is a POS and I'm rooting for him.

Its his gimmick

You are reacting exactly how he wants you to react

You gotta be smarter than him

<seedat>

OcJFxrj.png

Calls GSP a bitch for fighting Bisping and being rumored in a Nate Diaz fight... Tried to set up his own fight with Bisping and Nate Diaz.

VHcBGVi.png

Says GSP ducked him... Tyron ducked Lombard when Dana tried to put the fight together cause they were "friends" despite Lombard saying it's bullshit and that he wanted to fight Tyron.

Accused GSP of cherry picking fights... Tyron tried to pick fights with both Diaz brothers and GSP when all had been assumed retired for several years while there were worthy title challengers in Thompson and Maia.

xVjYIwR.png

Calls Georges and Colby boring... Tyron is responsible for what are widely considered 3 of the most boring fights in UFC history (Thompson, Maia, Shields) and holds the record for least amount of strikes landed in a title fight.

Says Thompson and Colby didn't earn their title shots against him.... Tyron "earned" his title shot after losing to Rory and going on a mere 2 fight win streak, the ladder a split decision, and then sitting out for over a year.

Calls the division welterwhiners... is a notorious whiner, victim, race baiter.

fwbgmIB.png
One of the best points i've seen in a long time , tyron woodley is the worst person in the ufc , he sucks

Cut him some slack. Dude is training to be a rap star...

Its his gimmick

You are reacting exactly how he wants you to react

You gotta be smarter than him

<seedat>

I don't believe that. I want too.

I've listened to the entire Rogan podcast. That wasn't a two hour act.

And whats the conclusion? Does that change anything for you? Woodley is only a fake jerk when he's around MMA fans and MMA media? What has he earned for this? Is it worth it? This really wouldn't change anything for me.

Have you considered that Woodley is talking shit to rile unsuspecting fans to cause drama?
You give him way to much credit. This is the same guy who really emphasizes the pronunciation of 3 syllable words to draw praise from his interviewers.

Twood is just your basic thin skinned diva.
A very athletic diva who could pretty much dominate any high twitch muscle athletic endeavor, but a diva nonetheless.

Improving OP by 1000%, free of charge. YW boys.

OcJFxrj.png

VHcBGVi.png

xVjYIwR.png

lol so your sources are 3 clickbait sites that are speculating and Matt Brown? smh

Or maybe the guy is passed his prime, has had tougher competition post-USADA and has been riddled with injuries.

lol so your sources are 3 clickbait sites that are speculating and Matt Brown? smh

Or maybe the guy is passed his prime, has had tougher competition post-USADA and has been riddled with injuries.

You asked for evidence of being accused. That's what you got.

He went from his prime at 30 to past it at 31.
Went from Koschek, Condit and GSP to Thompson, Magny, Gastelum and Tim Boetsch.
Riddled with injuries yet was one of the more active fighters around the past two years.
Can't speak on the quality of the sources, because anything less than a suspect testing sample is just gossip.

You asked for evidence of being accused. That's what you got.

lol thats not evidence. Thats 3 click baiters trying to get ad revenue. Theyre no more qualified than the random sherbro shit poster. I could go tweet a hot take and link it here and say its "evidence"

lol thats not evidence. Thats 3 click baiters trying to get ad revenue. Theyre no more qualified than the random sherbro shit poster. I could go tweet a hot take and link it here and say its "evidence"

There is a misunderstanding happening.

You said nobody in UFC has accused Hendricks.

Another poster said it happened. You asked that guy for a source.

he sourced you evidence of UFC fighters of accusing Hendricks. This is not evidence that he did any PEDs.

There is a misunderstanding happening.

You said nobody in UFC has accused Hendricks.

Another poster said it happened. You asked that guy for a source.

he sourced you evidence of UFC fighters of accusing Hendricks. This is not evidence that he did any PEDs.

If thats the case, my apologies. Assumed with all the click bait articles, he was suggesting that Hendricks actually did steroids.

He went from his prime at 30 to past it at 31.
Went from Koschek, Condit and GSP to Thompson, Magny, Gastelum and Tim Boetsch.
Riddled with injuries yet was one of the more active fighters around the past two years.
Can't speak on the quality of the sources, because anything less than a suspect testing sample is just gossip.

Just saw this post.

You say that winning a split decision over Koscheck (which the majority of fans agree he lost), pinching a decision over Condit, and losing to GSP like it's impressive and losing to 4 guys that fight or should fight at MW and are all top 5 or killers like it's a bad thing. Hendricks has the height/frame of a fat LW and has been fed to nothing but monsters since losing the title . All the steroids in the world wouldn't help him beat guys like Thompson, Paulo Costa, and Gastelum.

Funny OP.

Yet you don't blame Maia....A man with record horrible fights...Who had a horrible fight with Tyron/Anderson Silva.....OOOO No, he isn't to blame.

How about Wonderboy? Another man with record horrible fights....He gets a pass too huh.

How about Jakes shields....Another guy with horrible fights...He gets a pass too huh.

I wonder why they get a pass.
LOL, Shields was one of the most criticized fighters of all time for his style.

Saying he got a pass is ridiculous.

Darren Till is the WiddleWeight champion Sherdog deserves

Just saw this post.

You say that winning a split decision over Koscheck (which the majority of fans agree he lost), pinching a decision over Condit, and losing to GSP like it's impressive and losing to 4 guys that fight or should fight at MW and are all top 5 or killers like it's a bad thing. Hendricks has the height/frame of a fat LW and has been fed to nothing but monsters since losing the title . All the steroids in the world wouldn't help him beat guys like Thompson, Paulo Costa, and Gastelum.

I mention GSP, Kos and Condit because they were close fights and were higher in the rankings when they fought, compared to the people he's lost to since losing to GSP. And please stop it with that "killers" nonsense, Magny is capable, but he's nothing extraordinary and RDA, a lightweight, went through Magny with ease. tim boetsch, is no pushover, and I don't want to dismiss him as such, but again, don't act as if Hendricks suddenly went from cans to fighting the best in the world when his last five fights shows that is not the case.

Paulo Costa .. really.

Back