Woodley Criticizing Woodley

TUF1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
OcJFxrj.png

Calls GSP a bitch for fighting Bisping and being rumored in a Nate Diaz fight... Tried to set up his own fight with Bisping and Nate Diaz.

VHcBGVi.png

Says GSP ducked him... Tyron ducked Lombard when Dana tried to put the fight together cause they were "friends" despite Lombard saying it's bullshit and that he wanted to fight Tyron.

Accused GSP of cherry picking fights... Tyron tried to pick fights with both Diaz brothers and GSP when all had been assumed retired for several years while there were worthy title challengers in Thompson and Maia.

xVjYIwR.png

Calls Georges and Colby boring... Tyron is responsible for what are widely considered 3 of the most boring fights in UFC history (Thompson, Maia, Shields) and holds the record for least amount of strikes landed in a title fight.

Says Thompson and Colby didn't earn their title shots against him.... Tyron "earned" his title shot after losing to Rory and going on a mere 2 fight win streak, the ladder a split decision, and then sitting out for over a year.

Calls the division welterwhiners... is a notorious whiner, victim, race baiter.

fwbgmIB.png

Have you considered that Woodley is talking shit to rile unsuspecting fans to cause drama?

Have you considered that Woodley is talking shit to rile unsuspecting fans to cause drama?

So when he was calling fighters dirty but admits to biting Johny Hendricks in a wrestling match he was losing, he was just planting the "drama" seed. Brilliant.

So when he was calling fighters dirty but admits to biting Johny Hendricks in a wrestling match he was losing, he was just planting the "drama" seed. Brilliant.
Hendricks shoved his fingers in his mouth, I'd have bitten him too

It amazes me how every single thing that comes out of his mouth are either hypocritical, dumb, selfish or holier than thou. Colby is a POS and I'm rooting for him.

As long as he brings it against Colby, he can be redeemed!

Then again Colby might just make game on him as well. He will have to beat the champ tho, not sit on the wall. We know where the decision will go there.

Hendricks shoved his fingers in his mouth, I'd have bitten him too

So Woodley, the guy who bit somebody, is a credible source? Funny, Hendricks has never been accused of being dirty by anybody else in his UFC or wrestling career.

So Woodley, the guy who bit somebody, is a credible source? Funny, Hendricks has never been accused of being dirty by anybody else in his UFC or wrestling career.
How did his fingers end up in Woodley's mouth? Have you actually watched the video? Woodley makes no effort to move his head and reach for Hendricks' fingers, Hendricks was as dirty as it gets. We all know he's a broken man since USADA anyway

OcJFxrj.png

Calls GSP a bitch for fighting Bisping and being rumored in a Nate Diaz fight... Tried to set up his own fight with Bisping and Nate Diaz.

VHcBGVi.png

Says GSP ducked him... Tyron ducked Lombard when Dana tried to put the fight together cause they were "friends" despite Lombard saying it's bullshit and that he wanted to fight Tyron.

Accused GSP of cherry picking fights... Tyron tried to pick fights with both Diaz brothers and GSP when all had been assumed retired for several years while there were worthy title challengers in Thompson and Maia.

xVjYIwR.png

Calls Georges and Colby boring... Tyron is responsible for what are widely considered 3 of the most boring fights in UFC history (Thompson, Maia, Shields) and holds the record for least amount of strikes landed in a title fight.

Says Thompson and Colby didn't earn their title shots against him.... Tyron "earned" his title shot after losing to Rory and going on a mere 2 fight win streak, the ladder a split decision, and then sitting out for over a year.

Calls the division welterwhiners... is a notorious whiner, victim, race baiter.

fwbgmIB.png
Pretty much nailed it all here. Probably the biggest hypocrite in UFC history. That said, his interview with Helwani has me excited to see him fight for the first time since ufc 205

Posted similar things before. Woodley's lack of self awareness makes it very difficult for me to like him.

Yes, several times. But there is not enough evidence for me to believe it, and I still wouldn't respect him for pretending to be jackass either.

Woodley has the same attributes and lack of awareness of people who play the victim card regularly.

Funny OP.

Yet you don't blame Maia....A man with record horrible fights...Who had a horrible fight with Tyron/Anderson Silva.....OOOO No, he isn't to blame.

How about Wonderboy? Another man with record horrible fights....He gets a pass too huh.

How about Jakes shields....Another guy with horrible fights...He gets a pass too huh.

I wonder why they get a pass.

Funny OP.

Yet you don't blame Maia....A man with record horrible fights...Who had a horrible fight with Tyron/Anderson Silva.....OOOO No, he isn't to blame.

How about Wonderboy? Another man with record horrible fights....He gets a pass too huh.

How about Jakes shields....Another guy with horrible fights...He gets a pass too huh.

I wonder why they get a pass.

Because of their entire bodies of work.

I'd rather watch Maia, Wonder and Sheilds, try and fail to do their thing, than watch Woodley stall out a fight.

How did his fingers end up in Woodley's mouth? Have you actually watched the video? Woodley makes no effort to move his head and reach for Hendricks' fingers, Hendricks was as dirty as it gets. We all know he's a broken man since USADA anyway

How exactly do you think the fingers got in his mouth.... maybe when Tyron opened his mouth to bite them. I invite everybody to actually watch the match. There was nothing wrong with what Hendricks did.

Posted similar things before. Woodley's lack of self awareness makes it very difficult for me to like him.

Yes, several times. But there is not enough evidence for me to believe it.

Woodley has the same attributes and lack of awareness of people who play the victim card regularly.
Reminds me of Jones, They aint dumb

Because of their entire bodies of work.

I'd rather watch Maia, Wonder and Sheilds, try and fail to do their thing, than watch Woodley stall out a fight.
LMFAO.

So you rather watch fighters who are obviously losing...Not show any urgency in the fight, and risk it more? and you rather not see them evolve in their career? LMFAO.

The double standards are fucking amazing.

LMFAO.

So you rather watch fighters who are obviously losing...Not show any urgency in the fight, and risk it more? and you rather not see them evolve in their career? LMFAO.

No. I would rather watch Maia attempt to choke a guy out, than any Woodley fight that went more than 1 round.

LMFAO.

anybody defending Tyron has no ground to stand on when it comes to double standards.

How exactly do you think the fingers got in his mouth.... maybe when Tyron opened his mouth to bite them. I invite everybody to actually watch the match. There was nothing wrong with what Hendricks did.

Damn, fucking ref screwed Woodley too.

Without obstacles, Woodley could be greatest man alive. He's handsome enough.

Back