Wood you? Really though?

Baily Jay says it's hellagay.....
giphy-downsized.gif

Weird thread. Answer is a definite no.

Not into guys, a dress and makup don't change that.

It makes sense to you because you don't understand the concept of gender.

A trans woman is not a man, as much as you would like to think they are. A post op trans woman has very little in common with a man, and a lot in common with a woman.

You want the world to fit into little boxes, but it doesn't.

Yes, yes they are. If you give them a genetic test do you think they will somehow change from XY to XX?

You can mutilate yourself all you like but it won't change this fact. I'm all for consenting adults doing whatever they like with their bodies and living any way they like but come on.

Look up the people that get massive modifications to look like a lizard or dragon. Do you think this actually makes them a dragon?

Again, a simple-minded explanation of a complex concept.

Calling anyone who disagrees with you an idiot is an obvious sign of someone that has lost the argument, especially when the science disagrees with you.

So basically your asking if I'm gay? Don't think so mate

Yes, yes they are. If you give them a genetic test do you think they will somehow change from XY to XX?

You can mutilate yourself all you like but it won't change this fact. I'm all for consenting adults doing whatever they like with their bodies and living any way they like but come on.

Look up the people that get massive modifications to look like a lizard or dragon. Do you think this actually makes them a dragon?
Would totally fuck a dragon.

What is inaccurate about it? Biologically male is biologically male, there's no way around that fact.
Simple! So easy to understand!

You've solved gender!! Amazing!!

I know we have homosexual animals, do we have any animals that struggle with their genders like some humans do?

Seems like a uniquely human thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sechelariu
Back