Wonderboys Conor comment

Smart marketing on Wonderboys behalf.

Dude is a 57 - 0 kickboxer who is alot taller and lankier than McG. He knows Conors style is to stand and bang.

Nice way to collect the payday of a lifetime against a dude who will fight him at his own game.

He'd probably beat Conor but lets hold off on the best active WW right now talk, as impressive as it is it doesn't change the fact he has 1 top 10 win

RPN indeed. Conor has a lot of bums to feed, it seems.

Wonderboy looks massive in there for a WW. But Conor has been talking about getting the title at 170 so I think that's probably what he meant. If I were him and Conor wanted to move up if he wins the LW title if want to fight him to.

Why talk like yoda you do

I LOled

d7641d463c0cd1f539e734a611794090b5620a1f4d3ff633eacca987965be579_1.jpg

Conor said he want to be a 3 weight champ. If he beats Dos Anjos and Wonderboy beat Lawler that would be the fight to make

Why not take a crack at talking your way into a 5+ million dollar fight?

The PPV numbers Conor is selling right now (2nd highest event ever already) will make instant millionaires of anyone he fights.

Lol!!! you guys talking like if Conor doesn't have his hands full with a beast named RDA. RDA is gonna fuck him up. Stop your stupid shit. Wonderboy is not fighting Mcdouchebag. After he gets humiliated at LW this clown is going back to FW to get raped by Frankie and then everyone is gonna be here saying that it was just hype and all the bullshit you always see here. This is so retarded.

I'm imagining lots of floweyness

He's a smart boy, looking for red-panty night he is.

Wonderboy is the Male Holly Holm. He's trying to not scare away the Hype Job before he can close the deal.

It wouldn't shock me if he acted submissive and scared in a press event in front of connor, to get him in a frenzie and agree to a fight.

How can you not like Wonderboy? He's the Anti-Hype.

Wonderboy has to beat Lawler first and McGregor needs to beat RDA first but that would be an awesome fight. It would definitely be an all stand up fight with two strikers on a level with Anderson Silva in his prime. It would be a better fight for Conor not having to wrestle a larger man. Size is still an advantage but les when you are striking than when you are wrestling. I'm not sure who would win but it would be awesome!

Why not take a crack at talking your way into a 5+ million dollar fight?

The PPV numbers Conor is selling right now (2nd highest event ever already) will make instant millionaires of anyone he fights.
This is just silly talk, you think wonderbot gets more than a million for this fight???

Lol he gets his 40/40 or 20/20 and that's it. People need to stop thinking the other dude Connor fights is getting millions also.

The fact that it would be a striking match really does not make wonderboy a pusy for calling Conor out. If thgey both win their title fights it would be absolutely huge and entertaining.

Back