Wonderboys Conor comment

ByqmIQ9CUAA4dJ5.jpg

The more times he mentioned Conor the more UFC money he makes.

Why not take a crack at talking your way into a 5+ million dollar fight?

The PPV numbers Conor is selling right now (2nd highest event ever already) will make instant millionaires of anyone he fights.

Oh ok . I wasn't aware that anyone who fights conor automatically gets their contract re written and are awarded ppv cuts.
Oh wait I forgot... They don't, that's a load of bullshit .
They gain nothing extra financially from fighting conor at all, the only one who gains is conor

How is him suggesting a fight would be entertaining a negative? I would talk up that prospective fight all I could if that were what was going to make me a ton of money.

conor's size "disadvantage" will quickly turn to an advantage. straight left to the liver will shut wonderboy down.

Oh ok . I wasn't aware that anyone who fights conor automatically gets their contract re written and are awarded ppv cuts.
Oh wait I forgot... They don't, that's a load of bullshit .
They gain nothing extra financially from fighting conor at all, the only one who gains is conor

Weird, I thought Mendes got 500k for fighting Conor and that's not his regular amount.

It's almost as if he's not managed by a complete moron. Hey, what if other fighters getting title fights had equally savvy management?

Why then they could make millions fighting Conor.

Hurr Durr.

Fighters can't win no matter what they say.... Wonderboy is one of the few fighters taking the high road when commenting on Conor and people still find some negative interpretation in his words...

Weird, I thought Mendes got 500k for fighting Conor and that's not his regular amount.

It's almost as if he's not managed by a complete moron. Hey, what if other fighters getting title fights had equally savvy management?

Why then they could make millions fighting Conor.

Hurr Durr.

What's weird about it? They both got 500,000 for taking the fight on short notice. This is common knowledge. It wasn't given to mendes just because it was conor who he was fighting.
Even so what is this 5 million + bullshit? So mendes made $500,000 but wonderboy will get an extra digit just for signing on the dotted line?
Stop pulling bullshit figures out of your ass, aldo probably didn't even make that or barely and he was a champion with ppv cut in his contract.
I think you have bought into Conor's red panty night stuff a little too much

What's weird about it? They both got 500,000 for taking the fight on short notice. This is common knowledge. It wasn't given to mendes just because it was conor who he was fighting.
Even so what is this 5 million + bullshit? So mendes made $500,000 but wonderboy will get an extra digit just for signing on the dotted line?
Stop pulling bullshit figures out of your ass, aldo probably didn't even make that or barely and he was a champion with ppv cut in his contract.
I think you have bought into Conor's red panty night stuff a little too much

I think you're under playing how often the main event on a PPV means money for both fighters. If a fighter is main eventing a PPV and their manager accepts a fucking 20/20 then that fighter needs new management. Especially on an event likely to do 900k to 1.2 million PPV sales.

Conor too tough, striking too good. The size advantage is there but Conor fought 5'11 Holloway before. Still got Thompson

But Conor isn't fighting in WW. Hendricks is way bigger than he is and looked small against Thompson

How nice would be if Conor and Thompson trained together though. I bet they both like each other

LMAO come one bro. Conor isn't beating anybody at WW. At least not anybody competent. This guy has really got you guys all mind fucked.

So.... Knocking out Jose Aldo, #1 P4P fighter in the world at the time, in 13 seconds makes you a pussy?

You might be setting the bar a little high, Sherbro.

Meh, I just like talking shit.

Wonderboy is simply putting his name in the mix in case he is able to face and defeat Lawler, which could very well happen.

I'd happily pay $60 to watch that fight.

Black Beast vs McGregor is more intriguing to me though.

conor was talking of fighting welterweights before thompson weighed in on this topic.

its just the game of who said what first.

conor's size "disadvantage" will quickly turn to an advantage. straight left to the liver will shut wonderboy down.

Enough with this shit, just feed Conor with Rico Verhoveen.

I think Conor is a cool guy and stuff, but his fans make him really hard to like.

Back