Wonderboy vs Lombard would be a good fight

How many times does Lombard have to lose to mid level opposition to show you he isn't elite? He just got KTFO by nursing home Hendo. Wonderboy would completely ruin him.

Hector was fighting a weight-class up against an always-dangerous all-time great. Wrecked three elite fighters in Palhares, Shields and (despite a rough patch) Marquardt fairly recently; he's still a handful for most people at welterweight.

Struggles with tall fighters like Wonderboy and Condit though, IMO.

Rory ducked him first then Lombard failed later.
Eh, I'm still 99% sure Rory never ducked Hector. Especially since he actually did sign to fight him. Check your facts, my friend.

Eh, I'm still 99% sure Rory never ducked Hector. Especially since he actually did sign to fight him. Check your facts, my friend.

POS poster will be POS.

Rory would break Hector, and it wouldn't be up for debate if Hector wasn't a cheater. Instead lets suggest Rory is ducking a fight.

It would be the exact opposite of a good fight, Hector stands and stares and waits for a bomb, he would never come close enough to WB to land it

It would be the most one sided fight in WB's career

Let Lombard get a win first, wouldn't bank on that though, not after him getting ko'd by Dan. He might end up either retiring or going to WSOF/Bellator if he loses again.

No. Lombard needs to take at least a year off. He's had two fights in a row now which were only a couple months apart where he has taken some heavy blows to the head.

Back