Wonderboy vs Lombard would be a good fight

Diggem

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
If Wonderboy doesn't get the title shot next which is a very good possibility a good fight would be against Lombard. The fight would be a great tune up fight for Wonderboy just to keep him active. It would be a good fight for the fans as well. It seems that Rory ducked Lombard but I doubt that Wonderboy would or do you think he would as well?

pretty sure Lombard moved to 185 and just got KOd by Hendo

How many times does Lombard have to lose to mid level opposition to show you he isn't elite? He just got KTFO by nursing home Hendo. Wonderboy would completely ruin him.

Anytime i see Diggem in action,i know something funny is written.

If Wonderboy doesn't get the title shot next which is a very good possibility a good fight would be against Lombard. The fight would be a great tune up fight for Wonderboy just to keep him active. It would be a good fight for the fans as well. It seems that Rory ducked Lombard but I doubt that Wonderboy would or do you think he would as well?
Did Rory duck Lombard by making him fail a drug test? I think you're misremembering things. Also wonderboy's movement would confuse the shit outta Hector.

Lombard, the man with the shortest reach in 170/185 and minimal movement against Wonderboy who's the best at utilising distance and very mobile. What could go wrong? It will be another Hendricks style beatdown.

Zombie Lumberg comes plotting in and gets countered KTFO.

The end.

billlumbergh.gif

I feel as if though Wonderboy would pick him apart on the outside.

Lol at Rory ducking him.

Lombard is a proven cheater coming of a loss at a different weightclass. He doesn't deserve Thompson.

If Thompson doesn't get the shot I agree with Magny being a good choice. Also Condt if he wins his next fight.

But honestly I just want to see him fight for the title. There have been few guys more deserving than him. Plus he is a treat to watch. Best striker in the UFC.

Thompson needs to fight someone with some wins. I've been thinking for a while now that he is fighting all the right big names, but all of them were coming off losses. Cote was the only fighter he faced on a win streak. As much as we know he deserved a title shot, his record actually makes it easy to justify passing him over.

As a Hector fan I'd watch him fight anyone really.

Is Lombard even out of the coma Hendo put him in ?
Haven't heard of him since then

Diaz vs McGregor 2
Bisping vs Henderson 2
Woodley vs Nick Diaz

Welcome in the no sense era!
No no....
Those fights have a big return financially. Wonderboy vs Lombard does fuck all.
Cute little Rogan / Machida quote though.

Lombard is done needs to go back to bellator or at Shit feed him to the spider Silva

Did Rory duck Lombard by making him fail a drug test? I think you're misremembering things. Also wonderboy's movement would confuse the shit outta Hector.

Rory ducked him first then Lombard failed later.

Back