Wonderboy tells us the secret to his success

What's your power level at?
Probably... close to 75. Hercule is at 140. He is the world's strongest (non Z-warrior) human in that universe.

Not close to 9000. :(

Last edited:
yr6v0.jpg

Probably... close to 75. Hercule is at 140. He is the world's strongest human in that universe.

Not close to 9000. :(

It's all good. The farmer who witnessed raditz crash into the earth in episode one had a powerlevel of 5. You've already beat farmer strength, and that's what hughes made a career off of. IT's your time man. Post video of you powering up so I can offer advice.

Seems like a lot of UFC fighters watched DBZ.

Too bad for the haters that said only nerds watch cartoons.

It's all good. The farmer who witnessed raditz crash into the earth in episode one had a powerlevel of 5. You've already beat farmer strength, and that's what hughes made a career off of. IT's your time man. Post video of you powering up so I can offer advice.
Hahaha, in all seriousness I have been getting myself in better shape and looking to be enrolled in my first Jiu Jitsu classes.

My father holds the record at his South Dakota high school for reversals in wrestling and I've been picking his brain apart and we've been wrestling for a few years, and I used to box growing up before I broke my tailbone.

In 2 years, I hope to be fit and trained enough to start my first amateur fight.

Hahaha, in all seriousness I have been getting myself in better shape and looking to be enrolled in my first Jiu Jitsu classes.

My father holds the record at his South Dakota high school for reversals in wrestling and I've been picking his brain apart and we've been wrestling for a few years, and I used to box growing up before I broke my tailbone.

In 2 years, I hope to be fit and trained enough to start my first amateur fight.

Nice man. My brothers been training pretty much full time now and he always wants to teach me shit, but I'm more than certain that he just wants to kick my ass.

Realistically, I'd just want to do sambo and focus on that. I don't have the time to focus on all the multiple martial arts.

Anyways, good luck to you! Take some before and after pics.

Dude looks every bit of 40.

Also, Dragon Ball > DBZ. By the time DBZ came the show had already gone to shit.

DBZ is what got me into Martial Arts as a kid. Wonderboy is awesome!

Dude looks every bit of 40.

Also, Dragon Ball > DBZ. By the time DBZ came the show had already gone to shit.

Bruuuuuhhh

I feel you on half of that. Dragonball was def better than Z. DB had the better hand to hand combat scenes, not both guys just fucking teleporting everywhere throwing beams n shit.
King Piccolo saga was the shit
All the world tournaments were hype
Goku vs Jackie Chun
Kid Goku is so hilariously stupid its adorable
Ninja Murasaki
And the best part of Dragonball? Roshi

What about DBZGT?

I think of GT as Breaking Bad season 6-10 where Walter White is revived by aliens, given space cancer, and forced to run an intergalactic drug ring and fight off inter-dimensional criminals. In other words shameless cash grab.

20s? His hair is greying, he looks as old as Mike Pyle.

Dude has a young looking face. My friend and I both thought he was in his 20's before they showed that Wonderboy and Hendricks are the same age.

He should grow a beard and change his nickname to Wonderman.

I think of GT as Breaking Bad season 6-10 where Walter White is revived by aliens, given space cancer, and forced to run an intergalactic drug ring and fight off inter-dimensional criminals. In other words shameless cash grab.

The beginning arc of GT is painful to sit through.

Back