Wonderboy on rankings and the belt

MonkeyGirl

Awesomeness Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
"If they don't give this to me, then something is really wrong," Thompson said. "Wouldn't you say? ... i just think it's kind of crap that he won't take it."

"You just got the title," Thompson said. "Fight the No. 1 contender. You go out there and smoke the No. 1 contender, then you can start talking about who you want to fight. A lot of people think you're not the champion until you defend it one time. Right off the bat, just start picking who you're fighting? That's ridiculous. Defend it one time. Let the No. 1 contender get in there. Prove yourself that you just won the title."

"In my head," Thompson said, "I was like, ‘Really? You're kidding me, right? That you wouldn't give me the shot?' I mean, yeah he went out there, he defeated Robbie Lawler, but he took this fight and a lot of people didn't think he deserved it in the first place. But seconds after winning the title, already choosing his fights? I mean, c'mon. Who gets that? Who really gets to do that? You're starting to see that a lot more. It's almost like, do the rankings really count? Do they really matter?"

"He is the champ and I am the No. 1 contender," Thompson said. "Stop calling people out that haven't fought in a year or three years. Fight the guy who's ready, man. Fight the guy who's earned it this year."

You're starting to see that a lot more. It's almost like, do the rankings really count? Do they really matter?"

I guess I have to have a talk with this guy

Wonderboy most deserving top contender in a bit. Woodley fighting anyone but Thompson would be a sham.

He's completely right.

"Stop calling people out that haven't fought in a year or three years. Fight the guy who's ready, man. Fight the guy who's earned it this year."

rekt.

Your move, Woodley. Just don't call Wonderboy racist, ffs.

He doesn't want to fight lawler anymore? Wonderboy needs to make up his mind.

Woodley has "no financial incentive" to promote or take this fight.

He should have told DC to shut the fuck up and told TW that he is a scurred lil biatch. Be prepared. Stop begging Woodley for the fight and ask the fans and the boss. Fucking Diaz. TW knows Wonderboy puts the chosen one on his ass.

Woodley wants money and I don't blame him, but Wonderboi is correct.

I'm still confused why Woodley even got the title shot over Wonderboy.

"If they don't give this to me, then something is really wrong," Thompson said. "Wouldn't you say? ... i just think it's kind of crap that he won't take it."

"You just got the title," Thompson said. "Fight the No. 1 contender. You go out there and smoke the No. 1 contender, then you can start talking about who you want to fight. A lot of people think you're not the champion until you defend it one time. Right off the bat, just start picking who you're fighting? That's ridiculous. Defend it one time. Let the No. 1 contender get in there. Prove yourself that you just won the title."

"In my head," Thompson said, "I was like, ‘Really? You're kidding me, right? That you wouldn't give me the shot?' I mean, yeah he went out there, he defeated Robbie Lawler, but he took this fight and a lot of people didn't think he deserved it in the first place. But seconds after winning the title, already choosing his fights? I mean, c'mon. Who gets that? Who really gets to do that? You're starting to see that a lot more. It's almost like, do the rankings really count? Do they really matter?"

"He is the champ and I am the No. 1 contender," Thompson said. "Stop calling people out that haven't fought in a year or three years. Fight the guy who's ready, man. Fight the guy who's earned it this year."
He's right but fights get made to make $$$ not by what's fair

"A lot of people think you're not the champion until you defend it one time. Right off the bat, just start picking who you're fighting? That's ridiculous. Defend it one time. Let the No. 1 contender get in there. Prove yourself that you just won the title."

tGfGxVM.gif

"A lot of people think you're not the champion until you defend it one time. Right off the bat, just start picking who you're fighting? That's ridiculous. Defend it one time. Let the No. 1 contender get in there. Prove yourself that you just won the title."

tGfGxVM.gif
Hahahahah Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, that gif is gold! hahahahahahaha

@One MMA Fan
@BC 206
@NightwingBJJ

Check the gif lol

UFC needs to put an end to the speculation and make the fight with Wonderboy

he shouldn't have put his foot in his mouth. He said Lawler would win and said he wanted to fight Lawler, so let him live by his own words. And at least Tyron was ready to call out his next fight as soon as he won. If Thompson would have thought ahead, he should have asked Dana if he could get in the cage afterwards to challenge the winner. He'll still get his shot, he can wait for Woodley to get his money fight while he fights Lawler like he wanted to.

Rankings and title shots don't mean shit. Look at the last couple title shots. Woodley? Alvarez? Bisping? Hendo? Faber?

tGfGxVM.gif
Wow what a gif

Back