Wonderboy on rankings and the belt

Well he wanted to fight at UFC 200 but couldn't.

I9iRzfL.gif
and ufc 200 sucked

UFC can put a stop to it by announcing Woodley vs Thompson ASAP. It's time for them to take a stand. I like Tyron as a person but seriously dude what have you done to think you're some shot caller other than beating Lawler?

This is the same guy who lost to Shields and Rory in boring fashion, and got a gifted title shot because Hendricks lost to the scale. Meanwhile Thompson ACTUALLY beat Hendricks and Rory inside the octagon.
lets not forget what he said after WB ko'd hendricks

"He didn't earn a title shot, but he put himself in position. I feel like he should fight one more fight, maybe against Rory MacDonald, maybe Carlos Condit. Another long striker so we can see how he does with a striker who can deal with that. Then he's ready to roll."

then WB beat macdonald and now duckley wants him to fight lawler lmao

Plus at least Dan has a victory over the reigning champion. It at least makes business sense.
makes business sense
due to the way he son the first fight:D

Manchester will be madhouse
the night of the fight

<36>

LOL. Thanks for the quote I forgot about that. Boy. What a moran. Woodley sounds like a damn foo after sayin that shit. Wow.

"If they don't give this to me, then something is really wrong," Thompson said. "Wouldn't you say? ... i just think it's kind of crap that he won't take it."

"You just got the title," Thompson said. "Fight the No. 1 contender. You go out there and smoke the No. 1 contender, then you can start talking about who you want to fight. A lot of people think you're not the champion until you defend it one time. Right off the bat, just start picking who you're fighting? That's ridiculous. Defend it one time. Let the No. 1 contender get in there. Prove yourself that you just won the title."

"In my head," Thompson said, "I was like, ‘Really? You're kidding me, right? That you wouldn't give me the shot?' I mean, yeah he went out there, he defeated Robbie Lawler, but he took this fight and a lot of people didn't think he deserved it in the first place. But seconds after winning the title, already choosing his fights? I mean, c'mon. Who gets that? Who really gets to do that? You're starting to see that a lot more. It's almost like, do the rankings really count? Do they really matter?"

"He is the champ and I am the No. 1 contender," Thompson said. "Stop calling people out that haven't fought in a year or three years. Fight the guy who's ready, man. Fight the guy who's earned it this year."
wonderboy clearly earned his shot by beating rory

makes business sense
due to the way he son the first fight:D

Manchester will be madhouse
the night of the fight

I would rather see Jacaré having the tittle shot. But mad respect to Hendo if he KO Bisping and then retires with the belt <7>

rekt.

Your move, Woodley. Just don't call Wonderboy racist, ffs.
It's actually the UFC's move. I don't know why Uncle Dana let's fighters pretend they are boxers and can manage their own careers. Especially the ones that aren't the top draws.

I would rather see Jacaré having the tittle shot. But mad respect to Hendo if he KO Bisping and then retires with the belt <7>
Jacare is odd man out in the deal
hope he fights a top contender on the Manchester card

Yeah I was hoping Jacare or Weidman would be the one fighting Pricksping. Now I think it will end up being Souza vs the Chris at UFC 205.

I understand TW logic. If he fights the number one contender before his money fight, he will not get his money fight, because he won't be champ any longer.

It still sucks ass that UFC is turning more and more into a joke.

he shouldn't have put his foot in his mouth. He said Lawler would win and said he wanted to fight Lawler, so let him live by his own words. And at least Tyron was ready to call out his next fight as soon as he won. If Thompson would have thought ahead, he should have asked Dana if he could get in the cage afterwards to challenge the winner. He'll still get his shot, he can wait for Woodley to get his money fight while he fights Lawler like he wanted to.

That's the dumbest reason I have heard for ducking the number one contender.

Gotta feel bad for Wonderboy.

Woodley might be the worst champ in history. Worse than Ronda even. His attitude and entitlement are so shitty its almost upsetting.

he shouldn't have put his foot in his mouth. He said Lawler would win and said he wanted to fight Lawler, so let him live by his own words. And at least Tyron was ready to call out his next fight as soon as he won. If Thompson would have thought ahead, he should have asked Dana if he could get in the cage afterwards to challenge the winner. He'll still get his shot, he can wait for Woodley to get his money fight while he fights Lawler like he wanted to.

Sorry to hear about your brain damage.

Tyrone " trippin' all da
time meh!"

Last edited:
I hope Thompson gets the next title shot he deserves it. He still could.. remember this is just Woodley chatting, UFC hasn't said nothing, they can make the Thompson fight. I hope so.

I understand TW logic. If he fights the number one contender before his money fight, he will not get his money fight, because he won't be champ any longer.

It still sucks ass that UFC is turning more and more into a joke.
Oh I'm not at all pissed at Tyron for asking for that fight, it makes perfect sense if you're him, just as the Hendo fight is good for Bisping. But it's total horseshit for the UFC to give it to them if they care at all about not looking like a carnival show.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Uncle Dana promise Tyron a title shot last year, after he beat someone(Gastelum?), but then skipped him and gave Condit a title shot first? Don't really care for Tyron so I wouldn't be surprised if I am remembering this incorrectly.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Uncle Dana promise Tyron a title shot last year, after he beat someone(Gastelum?), but then skipped him and gave Condit a title shot first? Don't really care for Tyron so I wouldn't be surprised if I am remembering this incorrectly.

No Woodley was supposed to fight Hendricks for a title eliminator. Hendricks didn't even show up to weigh in. Dana paid Woodley both show and win salaries (maybe Hendricks money too) and was granted a title shot. This was in October.

Back