Wonderboy needs to teach weidman how to kick

When will people understand that just because you train with somebody that's good at something, it doesn't magically level you up to be good at it as well. I mean, wtf?
Lots of DBZ fans in here so it makes sense for them to think that.

You're crazy if you think you can learn Wonderboys striking and movement in a year+ like its fucking tae bo. If Wonderboy showed you a kick you can probably get a really good grasp on it in a year or so but that has no bearing on whether you can actually use it in competition with a game plan against the top 5 of the UFC with butterflies and everything else. I can sit outside my house with rollerblades shooting pucks hitting the corner of the net sniping the fuck out of it but I would suck in any sort of competitive environment.
when did i say anything about learning how to kick like wonderboy within a year? learn how to read.

lol that's true.

Weidman has some of the worst kicks for a champion (former).

Goldie: Ronda-esque in his kicking ability Joe.

They might look ugly but he out kicked Machida and landed a lot on Rockhold as well. That spinning back kick was really bad though. He's not flexible enough for that.

I don't think Weidman's body has the fluidity to throw those type of kicks. Some people just have more rigid bodies than others. You can even see it when Weidman throws punches. They aren't very fluid. You could teach Weidman to technically throw those kicks perfectly and they still wouldn't be anywhere near the explosive kicks Wonderboy throws.

Its called poor flexibility

They might look ugly but he out kicked Machida and landed a lot on Rockhold as well. That spinning back kick was really bad though. He's not flexible enough for that.

The difference between Weidman and Rockhold's kicks were night and day though.

Diaz landed a ton of kicks on Silva too. :D

The difference between Weidman and Rockhold's kicks were night and day though.

Diaz landed a ton of kicks on Silva too. :D

Very, very few kicks are as hard as Rockholds. Weidmans were good though and were helping him win that fight till that spinning back shit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back