Wonderboy is overrated

Saying he froze is a cheap excuse to protect your clearly incorrect statement.

Rory is an aggressive fighter. He just knew that's what Wonderboy thrives on so he was hesitant.

Woodley has nothing for Wonderboy and he clearly knows that and wants any fight but him.

This place also said he nothing for Lawler....

Both guys have not so great losses in the UFC.

Again fight The WW GOAT >>> anyone else.

Boring troll is boring.

You guys don't even try anymore...

This place also said he nothing for Lawler....

Both guys have not so great losses in the UFC.

Again fight The WW GOAT >>> anyone else.

No it didn't.

Everyone knew Woodley had a chance to KO Lawler early on in the fight.

It's just the most thought Lawler would be able to avoid it and drag him into deep water.

Don't normally post in super dumb threads but I had to offer my reluctant admiration for this troll. Without even the slightest effort, look how many people have bit the hook.

Hats off to you, sir

He has no notable wins and his striking is basic as hell. He lost to friggin Matt Brown who got his ass kicked by Ellenburger and Johnny Hendricks. Why do people overate him so much? Woodley should only be fighting money fights with the best like GSP and Diaz. Or perhaps a catch weight superfight with Eddie Alvarez.
MMA Math doesn't work this way dude. Brown lost to Hendricks and Ellenburger but Thompson KO'ed those two in style what does that say ? If your MMA math works then Woodley lost to Rory and Rory just lost to Thompson so what now ?

He's not overrated but I don't think he'll win the title.

Him just demolishing Hendricks really impressed me, I thought the Rory fight was pretty lame he didn't look like himself and was super passive, I'm referring to McDonald.
Rory is not an easy person to fight is not like Woodley did any better.

I'd say Woodley's SAVAGE KO loss to Marquardt is worse than any loss that Wonderboy has ever suffered.

Back