Wonderboy is overrated

He has no notable wins and his striking is basic as hell. He lost to friggin Matt Brown who got his ass kicked by Ellenburger and Johnny Hendricks. Why do people overate him so much? Woodley should only be fighting money fights with the best like GSP and Diaz. Or perhaps a catch weight superfight with Eddie Alvarez.

You are calling Wonderboy overrated because he was beat by Matt Brown who got his ass kicked by Ellenberger and Hendricks, two fighters that Wonderboy also happened to destroy?? <21>

<3>

The Brown fight is one of the worst displays of defensive wrestling I've ever witnessed. He has certainly turned it around since then. The most legit top contender in any of the divisions.

The Brown fight is one of the worst displays of defensive wrestling I've ever witnessed. He has certainly turned it around since then. The most legit top contender in any of the divisions.

UFC5.jpg

The Chris Bless

He has no notable wins and his striking is basic as hell. He lost to friggin Matt Brown who got his ass kicked by Ellenburger and Johnny Hendricks. Why do people overate him so much? Woodley should only be fighting money fights with the best like GSP and Diaz. Or perhaps a catch weight superfight with Eddie Alvarez.
raf,750x1000,075,t,101010:01c5ca27c6.u1.jpg

Kidding or clueless? Wonderboy earned his nickname, look it up.

''Striking is basic as hell''

l41YtbboJjoIXBEEE.gif

He didn't let Rory look like himself that's why.
I don't really buy that, sometimes people just freeze up.

Rory looked the same in the Ellenberger fight it was terrible, he was just lucky Jake did absolutely nothing either so he got the decision. He also looked like that against Tyron to a certain extent but I think Woodley's gotten past that.

Rory is the kind of guy where he needs the other guy to engage, Tyron will go after Wonderboy like he did against Robbie.

Did you miss the part where I directly referenced the fact Woodley froze up in that fight? Fact remains he has 6 wins in the UFC and 5 are by KO. It's rare he's not pushing forward.

If I had the energy I'd post the gif of Rory getting demolished by Robbie and subsequently Woodley owning Robbie within 2-minutes to show MMA-Math is illogical.

Wonderboy is decent but the salt levels here are promoting him to a god.

Wonderboys win against Hendricks was impressive but Hendricks is on a sharp decline.

His fight against Rory wasn't too exciting but a solid win.

I give him a good chance against Woodley but then again who knows if Woodley pulls the trigger, his combination of speed, power and wrestling could prove too much for Wonderboy.

Hopefully it's a good fight if it happens

How is hendricks and rory not notable?

Did you miss the part where I directly referenced the fact Woodley froze up in that fight? Fact remains he has 6 wins in the UFC and 5 are by KO. It's rare he's not pushing forward.

If I had the energy I'd post the gif of Rory getting demolished by Robbie and subsequently Woodley owning Robbie within 2-minutes to show MMA-Math is illogical.

Saying he froze is a cheap excuse to protect your clearly incorrect statement.

Rory is an aggressive fighter. He just knew that's what Wonderboy thrives on so he was hesitant.

Woodley has nothing for Wonderboy and he clearly knows that and wants any fight but him.

You almost had me until the part about money fights.

Saying he froze is a cheap excuse to protect your clearly incorrect statement.

Rory is an aggressive fighter. He just knew that's what Wonderboy thrives on so he was hesitant.
Rory is not an aggressive fighter lmao. He engages if people are aggressive, but will not instigate. He has had many glorified sparring sessions as fights. I was at the Ellenberger fight live it was probably the most boring fight I've ever seen.

Has Wonderboy displayed great TDD recently?

Rory only did ninja rolls and Hendricks stood like deer in the headlights.

I'll like to see Wonderboys TDD tested and it will eventually (Woodley or Maia)

Rory is not an aggressive fighter lmao. He engages if people are aggressive, but will not instigate. He has had many glorified sparring sessions as fights. I was at the Ellenberger fight live it was probably the most boring fight I've ever seen.

Aggressive doesn't have to mean runs in all guns blazing and hopes for the best.

Back