Media Wonderboy gets ragdolled by YouTuber. New champ in the making.

I mean, Wonderboy is obviously playing with him, do we still have folks who think big muscles make you tough?

Oh well in the pure sport sense of wrestling maybe he wasn't, we all know what would happen if he wanted to get him out of there though. blows my mind people still make these threads. world class pro fighter smashes any pure wrestler any time.

Costa got ragdolled by Logan Paul in a wrestling spar. doesn't mean anything

That guy has clearly trained for years and is athletic. Not your typical YouTube troll.

Houston jones has legit wrestling experience, is a blue belt in bjj, and a black belt in taekwondo. Wonderboy has a video where he competed with Houston jones in flashy kicks and jones actually wins

The moment he lifted that chubby dude off the ground you could tell he was a wrestler in highschool and did it for quite a while, not just one or two years. Also considering he is probably a LHW it makes sense. Wonderboy lit him the fuck up as payback though.

Hell, even before he did anything you could tell from the way his body was built. He wasnt built like a regular body builder. You could tell from his musculture that he had grappled for years.

If you know anything of Houston Jones he competes in BJJ tournaments. What level I dont know but he didn’t just rock in off the street

That guy is obviously a wrestler.

I found he wrestled 4 years in Highschool and was a top guy in his state at one point for his division and school sanctioning. Also he's about 35+lbs bigger than Wonderboy. No idea how legitimate their wrestling was though.

What is this guy level of wrestling? He look fuckin good, also he don't look like a bodybuilder to me he look like a very well built wrestler actually.

Am i tripping or is this youtuber buying his own hype ?
lmao why is he so delusional he'd get his shit pushed in if he tries to compete

Back