Media Wonderboy gets ragdolled by YouTuber. New champ in the making.

With the skills he just flashed in that video he could probably make it to the UFC if he took it seriously. Even when wonderboy was toying with him while striking he still looked like he knew how to throw kicks pretty well. Threw a couple high kicks with his lead leg pretty quickly.

Costa got ragdolled by Logan Paul in a wrestling spar. doesn't mean anything
did you watch the video? just because he did well doesnt mean costa got ragdolled, DC vs Hendo was someone being ragdolled

Guy is clearly a fat slob with poor athleticism and zero wrestling experience....

Can't tell if Wonderboy was taking it easy on him or not, he might have been since they seem like friends and he wanted to promote the other guy.
oh hell yes Thompson soft-pedalled that striking session big time. That was probably like 10 or 20% power.
All a bit of fun, Thompson is definitely the NIcest Motherf**ker in the UFC.

Costa got ragdolled by Logan Paul in a wrestling spar. doesn't mean anything
No he didn’t lol, they where just doing some rolling and Im pretty Costa wasnt going to hard on him. Costas very strong if he wanted to he could manhandle him easy. Costa actually has good wrestling according to albarecin(short guy with glasses) but he doesnt use because he thinks it drains his cardio too much.

Also People forget costas been doing BJJ for like almost 20 years lol bet he could sub some solid jujitsu guys

Haha I'm following Houston since his videos with Jujimufu. He only did wrestling in highschool, but he trains Jiu Jitsu.

Dude has a weird voice. I will never understand the nicest guy wearing bad boy gear. And that guy clearly just grabbed Ortega’s “little” bros cup. Why does he let so many people borrow his cup? Seems very unhygienic.

with a million followers he dont need no ufc money . He has a real job on his channel lol

How fake can it be?
He seems to have been alive non stop since.., well.., since he was alive.

Lol I guess it didn't last very long. He was definitely pretending to be his family member and posting about his own death shortly after the Cody incident.

I just skimmed through his Instagram and apparently he's an antivaxxer as well.

Can't tell if Wonderboy was taking it easy on him or not, he might have been since they seem like friends and he wanted to promote the other guy.
Wonderboy was fighting for dear life. YouTube level athletes are no joke.

Back