Wonder Woman Banned in Lebanon

Gal Gadot is overrated, she would had been a hottie in the 90s, but in the 2010s she is just a walking stick.

I don't find that to be cucked and I think most people who use those words would agreed.

Muslims are not cucks, except maybe to God.

Muslims impose their values and wills on others. That is what Russia is doing, Russia in banning filthy stuff is doing what it believes strengthen the nation (which id agree does). That isn't cuck behavior.

Cuck behavior is behaving like Sweden or like America or in having a leader like Justin Trudeau who bends over for all other groups.

And yeah Borat is super offensive
No, it's more like Russia banned "filthy" stuff because some people in government thought that maybe some minorities may be offended. If we are talking about Borat, try to read article in Russian Wikipedia about it. To make long story short - in Russia it was banned from theatres, while in Kazakhstan it wasn't banned, Russian officials was afraid to offend minorities, Kazakhstani officials admitted (some years after release of the movie) that there is nothing offensive in movie. So Kazakhstani Muslims is not offended, Russian Jews/Christians/Atheists/Agnostics is offended.
About your another message - how Muslims from Caucasus can be offended by Borat? I can understand how Gypsies can be offended or Americans, but Muslims from Caucasus?
I think you don't speak Russians and is not aware about inner Russian political life or media. For example, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rossiyskaya_Gazeta (owned by government) posted ads inside newspaper promoting marriages between Russian females and Chinese males. If I'm not mistaken it said that Chinese guys don't drink, have a stable work and not a big fans of beating up their wives.
Or look at photos with Putin and Kadyrov in tracksuit. Or at that situation, when court banned certain translations of Quran (they've seen in it propaganda of hate or something related to terrorism), then Kadyrov was offended by that (he said something like that banning a Quran is like commiting a crime) and decision was overturned.
Also, funny thing - if you watch a Russian political show average line-up in terms of ethnicity - pro-Putin/pro-Russian/anti-Ukrainian/anti-Western: 2 Armenians, 2 Tatars, a Jew and a Ukrainian; anti-Putin/not pro-Russian/pro-Ukrainian/pro-Western: 5 Russians and a Jew. And guests is something like that too - pro-Putin: Azerbaijanian, Turkish, Israeli and some random European communists or nationalists/fascists; not pro-Putin: Czech, Polish, American with Russian roots, English with Russian roots, Syrian, Latvian/Lithuanian.
I can go on, for example how it's easier to remember/find a TV personality/host of Polish, Mongolian or Yazidis descent than a Slavic one. Or how on channels owned by government they say that we need this millions of Muslims from Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan because if we don't give them work in Russia the will join terrorist and execute us. I posted in another thread picture that government instead of offering work to Russians offered work as bus drivers in Moscow to Uzbekistanis (if I'm not wrong).
I'm trying to say that Russia (or Russian officials) cares more about minority, and not just cares, they are more like licking their asses while not giving a fook about majority.

Lol...do you not think it is hampering their economic upturn...and also influencing any political ideals...like I said you are dimwitted...
So, are you going to post proof, or just post your opinion, based on an assumption of Syrian refugees? AFAIK, Syrian's in Lebanon are treated as refugees. They are in refugee camps and aren't allowed to spread like roaches like they did in Germany.

Takes some big balls (or massive stupidity) to call someone dumb when you're literally just assuming shit.

Gal Gadot is overrated, she would had been a hottie in the 90s, but in the 2010s she is just a walking stick.

I agree. She is pretty but isn't amazingly gorgeous or anything to me.

There are prettier Israeli models/actresses.

She is no Taylor Hill or Sara Sampaio

I agree. She is pretty but isn't amazingly gorgeous or anything to me.

There are prettier Israeli models/actresses.

She is no Taylor Hill or Sara Sampaio

IMO she should had bulked a bit for the role.

Women don't have to be thicc to be hot. Look at prime Heidi Klum SI photoshoots and tell me that's not hot.

What does this even means?

The religious beliefs of Muslims in most all Islamic countries will ensure a homegrown population with radicalized ideas. To pretend that extremism within the Islamic world is the result of foreign intervention does not principally match up, especially considering the countless written and video statements by would be or successful suicide bombers, Jihadi leaders, and Islamist political groups. They drone on and on about their religious grievances first and foremost, always.

The religious beliefs of Muslims in most all Islamic countries will ensure a homegrown population with radicalized ideas. To pretend that extremism within the Islamic world is the result of foreign intervention does not principally match up, especially considering the countless written and video statements by would be or successful suicide bombers, Jihadi leaders, and Islamist political groups. They drone on and on about their religious grievances first and foremost, always.

Extremism is the result of foreign intervention, mainly the intervention of Saudi Arabia, the muslim world was not radicalized 70s years ago, it became radicalized when the desert fanatics got rich and started funding schools of hate all over the muslim world and beyond.

Women don't have to be thicc to be hot. Look at prime Heidi Klum SI photoshoots and tell me that's not hot.

She would had looked far hotter with a little more meat.

A movie is banned in a shithole like Lebanon?? What a surprise

Extremism is the result of foreign intervention, mainly the intervention of Saudi Arabia, the muslim world was not radicalized 70s years ago, it became radicalized when the desert fanatics got rich and started funding schools of hate all over the muslim world and beyond.

The Muslim world was fucked up long before 9/11, or the end of World War 2. It has considerably lagged behind the rest of the world for hundreds of years. Salafist and Wahhabist movements are not a product of the 20th century.

The Muslim world was fucked up long before 9/11, or the end of World War 2. It has considerably lagged behind the rest of the world for hundreds of years. Salafist and Wahhabist movements are not a product of the 20th century.

Not hundreds of years and certainly not in the mid 20th century.

Salafism is not a product of the 20th century but its popularity is.

Behold religion and its power to artificially divide people.

It doesn't matter she is Arab and hails from their country she then mocks Muslim women and desecrates Islam by wearing Islamic garments and performing disgusting acts. Those 'radicals' in Lebanon who call for her death are just following what their holy book says.

Allahu Akbar!

and honestly I don't give a shit how butthurt they are about it.. I mean they're banning wonder woman because Gal is a Jew. What a time to be alive!

Last edited:
Yeah that's true. I guess I just don't get it when guys insist a girl has to have a huge ass and tits to be hot.

Not hundreds of years and certainly not in the mid 20th century.

Salafism is not a product of the 20th century but its popularity is.

He is basically agreeing with you. he is saying that Islam as a religion is one which allows extremism to always occur because of the fact that many Islamic texts do legitimately call for 'extremist' behavior and actions. People go on about Salfaism but it goes deeper.

Sunni Islam for instance has 4 major Orthodox Sunni schools.
Hanbali
Hanafi
Maliki
Shafi'i

Madhhab_Map3.png

The interpretations and justification for Sharia tell a lot. Read up about the 4 and you will see the differences. And yes you are right that by and large the Salfaists have messed a lot of things up. However, the reason that the Turks and similar groups never radicalized as much has to do with the fact that they followed the school of Hanafi.

I'm all about that bony ass brah.

Back