• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Wonder Woman Banned in Lebanon

Shakira is half Lebanese

200w.webp

200.webp

Brigitte Gabriel is from Lebanon and she is about as anti-muslim and anti-Islam person as you will find.

Gaad Sad is also from Lebanon and he is not fan of Islam. He gets along with Arabs fine in general.

All Superhero movies should be banned.
{<redford}

I agree. She is pretty but isn't amazingly gorgeous or anything to me.

There are prettier Israeli models/actresses.

She is no Taylor Hill or Sara Sampaio
Bar Refaeli is better as well
Bar-Refaeli.jpg

Extremism is the result of foreign intervention, mainly the intervention of Saudi Arabia, the muslim world was not radicalized 70s years ago, it became radicalized when the desert fanatics got rich and started funding schools of hate all over the muslim world and beyond.
I think its more complicated than just that though. I think the colonial history is more relevant personally. Many Muslim states are just fundamentally plagued by a pathological relationship to the citizenry I think.

I am surprised someone hasn't superimposed Nasrallah head over Wonder Woman's head for the trailer and called it the Lebanon version.

250px-Sayyed_Hassan_Nasrallah.jpg

Back