won my competition today!

gtsbjj12**

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm so excited right now. I placed 1st in the men's featherweight beginner division at copa America! my instructor also told me when I come Monday I get my blue belt! this is literally the best feeling ever.

Cool man, congrats! How many matches did you have? Any videos?

Congrats man! Keep up the hard work and don't lose your momentum.

Awesome news. Videos would be nice.

I'm so excited right now. I placed 1st in the men's featherweight beginner division at copa America! my instructor also told me when I come Monday I get my blue belt! this is literally the best feeling ever.

Are you the 2x state champion wrestler, D1 wrestler, and wrestling instructor for a Gracie Barra school?

Congrats on the win, you looked great.

Congrats! Post the vids brosef!!!!!!

Are you the 2x state champion wrestler, D1 wrestler, and wrestling instructor for a Gracie Barra school?

Congrats on the win, you looked great.

That might have been the light weight winner and not the feather weight, my bad... Congratulations anyway!

It's ridiculous for someone like that to be competing in the beginners division.

That might have been the light weight winner and not the feather weight, my bad... Congratulations anyway!

haha, I wish I had all those accomplishments. it was most likely the lightweight winner, but thank you very much!

Cool man, congrats! How many matches did you have? Any videos?

only two because it was single elimination for everyone. I wish I had some. sadly, only pictures with me receiving the trophy and having a bog goofy grin holding the trophy. if anyone wants to see, I will attempt to post.

only two because it was single elimination for everyone. I wish I had some. sadly, only pictures with me receiving the trophy and having a bog goofy grin holding the trophy. if anyone wants to see, I will attempt to post.

Hahaha post the pics! Congrats man, hard work pays off. Have fun on the road to filling your blue belt up to purple level.

Back