• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Women that have abortions because they're "not ready" are scumbags.

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
I want to start of by saying I'm pro choice, because if people want to be gross it's not up to me. I'm not talking about the very low percentage of abortions that come out of rape or incest, I'm talking about the selfish people that want live on this earth and not be responsible for life.

If you're responsible enough to have sex then you're responsible enough to deal with the consequences. There should be a law put into place where if the father wants to have the kid the women should legally have to birth the child; and if there's any kind of foul play with the fetus (crack baby FAS etc...) the woman should be charged with attempted manslaughter.

If people "aren't' ready" there is always adoption.

No they aren't. They are still people and God forgives and understands mistakes.

The real scum are those who attack women who make such hard decisions.

This is also one decision were men should shut the hell up.

I want to start of by saying I'm pro choice, because if people want to be gross it's not up to me. I'm not talking about the very low percentage of abortions that come out of rape or incest, I'm talking about the selfish people that want live on this earth and not be responsible for life.

If you're responsible enough to have sex then you're responsible enough to deal with the consequences. There should be a law put into place where if the father wants to have the kid the women should legally have to birth the child; and if there's any kind of foul play with the fetus (crack baby FAS etc...) the woman should be charged with attempted manslaughter.

No, people with low IQs should not be allowed to breed. They should be forcibly sterilized.

No they aren't. They are still people and God forgives and understands mistakes.

The real scum are those who attack women who make such hard decisions.

This is also one decision were men should shut the hell up.

God has nothing to do with this. And....Nope. They're scum bags, but it's their choice to be scumbags. Why shouldn't a man have the right to sign off on whether or not the baby should be aborted? If it was a collaborated decision to fuck each other, it should be a collaborated decision to deal with the consequences.

This is a major morality problem in the USA.

More black babies are aborted in NYC than are born.
In 2012, black women in New York City aborted over 6,500 more children than they gave birth to. Data from the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene shows that, among non-hispanic black women, there were 31,328 “induced terminations” to 24,758 live births,

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/371704/more-black-babies-aborted-born-new-york-city-alec-torres

So what is the benefit for mostly young woman that are not ready to have children?

God has nothing to do with this. And....Nope. They're scum bags, but it's their choice to be scumbags. Why shouldn't a man have the right to sign off on whether or not the baby should be aborted? If it was a collaborated decision to fuck each other, it should be a collaborated decision to deal with the consequences.

You make it sound like this happens when they're actually trying to conceive. Most of the time, this situation is when the conception was a mistake. If the father is bitching over a mistake, I don't know what to say.

If it were men instead of women that got pregnant there would be abortion vending machines that cost the same as a load of laundry to use.

Abortion isn't used as a form of contraception despite what some people believe.
Lots of men need to act responsibly when it comes to sex.

I am pro-choice and pro-life.

People with low IQ's should give the
You make it sound like this happens when they're actually trying to conceive. Most of the time, this situation is when the conception was a mistake. If the father is bitching over a mistake, I don't know what to say.

"Mistakes" happen all of the time in life, and for the most part it's the best mistake that can happen to a person.

If it were men instead of women that got pregnant there would be abortion vending machines that cost the same as a load of laundry to use.

If men barred children then they would be the weaker sex. That's just science.

The sherry law or whatever religious ideology you support is a stupid fucking fairy tale. The reason the rest of us don't care about your bullshit opinion is partly because it's not yours, you're reading it from a children's book. Learn to think for yourself ffs.

Lol, your AV says it all. It shows how much respect you have for women. I'm guessing you are a young man with the life experience of Peter Brady.

Women need to take more responsibility when it comes to sex, after all it is their body. Funny how they use that argument when it suits them. "Nah uh you have no say this my body" but when it comes to the act then they insist men bare equal responsibilty for what may happen to their body.

Fuck it its not equal after the act then its not equal before. Your body your problem

Lol, your AV says it all. It shows how much respect you have for women. I'm guessing you are a young man with the life experience of Peter Brady.

You should definitely report his AV on twitter so you and the other snowflakes can be mad at images from what appears to be a video game. See if you can maybe get something going on facebook. #stayoffendedbecauseyourestupidandcantunderstandthings

You should definitely report his AV on twitter so you and the other snowflakes can be mad at images from what appears to be a video game. See if you can maybe get something going on facebook. #stayoffendedbecauseyourestupidandcantunderstandthings

Oh wow, I didn't realize it was a video game. Then by all means beat the shit out of that broad. My bad. If fact it's such a cool clip I'm gonna use it to represent myself. It's really neat how he punches her in the tummy. I bet cool kids like you play that game a lot.

Back