• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Social Women tell same-sex couple they can't kiss in public... It doesn't go over well..

No, he was responding to the dork who insinuated that straight male catholic priests were the ones molesting altarboys. They are not straight males if they are molesting kids who have a penis.

and there you go doubling down on your stupidity and inability to make distinctions.

Yeah, sure thing. You know more about what "really" happened than a person who was actually there. Cool story, bro.

As I said, just own the bigotry. You have a problem with same-sex couples holding hands or kissing in public. It's your right. But have the courage of your convictions and accept the criticism and stigma you'll receive in a modern, Western nation as a result of that stance.

The woman practically admitted guilt with her comments in that video. She said she was told to stop and said she was going to do it for the children but then didn't stop because she claims she doesn't have to change who she is.

This is what happens when you pander to people and make them think they're special because of the color of their skin or their sexual preference. Guess what? I change who I am in a big way when I'm around children because they don't need to hear foul language or dirty jokes and they sure as hell don't need to see me getting fresh with a woman because that's just what I like to do. It's called self control and respect for other people.

its pretty amazing the level of intentional ignorance and slander and hatred.

pitiful is the word.

Substitute "gay women in hotel pool" for one of the examples below. Again, the actual topic of this thread in regards to PDA criticism could fall under 'fair enough' but it's never just that. That's this forum, every single time and without exception.
What typically happens in these threads - and where you'd normally be correct - is that the conversation quickly flips off script and it becomes obvious that the problem for a lot of posters is not actually just the new Lego rainbow set or Little League's "everyone is welcome" messaging (which would often be fair enough) but with homosexuality and gay people, period.

So what were they doing, like aggressive foreplay style kissing?

Just control yourself in public. No one wants to watch you make out. Doesn't matter if you're gay or straight. Especially true if you're in a place with a lot of kids.

The LGBTQ tend to want to do all this stuff in front of kids.

You were warned of the slippery slope

Probably shouldn't be doing that by a pool with children in it.

Oh Jesus, God no, don't kiss in front of the children!

They might grow up thinking that it is ok for adults to like each other and be happy.

Better to be perpetually pissed off and crabby at each other like most of their parents probably are.

Last edited:
Israel loves the gays. That's why they get to indiscriminately kill Arab women and children. Loving the gays gets you some big passes when it comes to committing atrocities. Maybe if Hitler had loved the gays history wouldn't have been so hard on the guy.
You’re better off deleting this shit post

You’re better off deleting this shit post

200.gif

your own example makes you wrong. its straight guys that have gay sex in prison. and its adults with adults.
its that you associate it with gay that make you stupid.

what makes you think theyre straight?

maybe theyre gay...

also theres a reason why women and underage kids are not locked up in same jails as men. im sure you can figure out why

Let me guess a video not showing the genesis of the confrontation and someone starting it at the part where they got a reaction while claiming racism homophobia?
Yeah pretty much. I can’t believe this shit makes the news.

what makes you think theyre straight?

maybe theyre gay...

also theres a reason why women and underage kids are not locked up in same jails as men. im sure you can figure out why

you are so dumb that it is astounding. studies have been done man. we know that pedophilia and homosexualityh are not related but you have a gut feeling so that trumps all real knowledge. you are pathetic.

maybe they are gay you say............ just asking questions right man?

{<jimmies}

you are so dumb that it is astounding. studies have been done man. we know that pedophilia and homosexualityh are not related but you have a gut feeling so that trumps all real knowledge. you are pathetic.

{<jimmies}

and yet when i brought up homosexual behavior in jails and "dancing boys" in islamic countries you said "its straight guys"

you have no self awareness

and yet when i brought up homosexual behavior in jails and "dancing boys" in islamic countries you said "its straight guys"

you have no self awareness

nice dodge. fact is you are spreading misinformation in this thread and you have been corrected enough to know better and that makes you a liar and slanderer.

nobody of any worth can respect you.

nice dodge. fact is you are spreading misinformation in this thread and you have been corrected enough to know better and that makes you a liar and slanderer.

nobody of any worth can respect you.

its "straight guys", right?

again no self awareness

youre a clown and dishonest political zealot

you shouldn't be lecturing anybody about respect

Your post exposes the real issue here. The problem is you’re a delusional self important douche. You will be much better off when you realize that no one cares about your children but you.
<Dany07>

So what were they doing, like aggressive foreplay style kissing?

Just control yourself in public. No one wants to watch you make out. Doesn't matter if you're gay or straight. Especially true if you're in a place with a lot of kids.
I can guarantee no one would have said anything to them if they were heterosexual. That’s the problem.

Hopefully the hotel drained and cleaned that pool or everyone is going to catch lesbian

{<jimmies}

What does Donald Trumps knowledge has to do with the Gays in Prison?

TDS much?

Back