Social Women tell same-sex couple they can't kiss in public... It doesn't go over well..

Strychnine

War Room Peace Addict
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Women tried to police queer affection in a crowded pool. It didn’t go how they expected

"Maybe six seconds into it,” Veasley summarized for the outlet, “I get this little tap, 'excuse me' and I look up and this lady's head is right there. She’s like, 'I have kids in the pool.' I’ve been in education for the past 13 years so the initial reaction was 'Oh, yeah’ … And then it kind of came to me what she was asking me to do."

How did Veasley respond? She told CBS 13 that at the moment, Veasley told the woman who made the request that she understood and joked that she herself saw a lesbian couple kissing when she was 3 or 4 years old. “You know, here I am now,” she said, though she said the woman didn’t seem happy about that response and seemed to scoff at it."

White women tried to police queer affection in a crowded pool. It didn’t go how they expected (dailykos.com)

OGC.592b0fc42fd3516a84ddabe228b24293

So what were they doing, like aggressive foreplay style kissing?

Just control yourself in public. No one wants to watch you make out. Doesn't matter if you're gay or straight. Especially true if you're in a place with a lot of kids.

I don't want to watch straight people make out in public. I don't want to watch LGBTQ and the other letters kiss in public.

I don't need my kids seeing anyone kissing in public. It's kind of just rude IMO. Pecks are one thing, but flat out making out is another.

Just control yourself in public. No one wants to watch you make out. Doesn't matter if you're gay or straight. Especially true if you're in a place with a lot of kids.
Need to see the women before making such a sweeping statement.

Did the woman say it was explicitly because they were gay? Either way the lesbian should have exercised better judgment in front of a pool full of children and the woman who was upset should not have touched or interacted with them and just went and brought the act to the attention of the pool attendant.

This. Have some class people. Lady asked them to stop and they turned it into a social media thing

I don't want to watch straight people make out in public. I don't want to watch LGBTQ and the other letters kiss in public.

I don't need my kids seeing anyone kissing in public. It's kind of just rude IMO. Pecks are one thing, but flat out making out is another.
I have no issue with people making out in public if it's in relative privacy but in a pool in front of kids is just rude and offensive.

Back