Social Women tell same-sex couple they can't kiss in public... It doesn't go over well..

Women tried to police queer affection in a crowded pool. It didn’t go how they expected

"Maybe six seconds into it,” Veasley summarized for the outlet, “I get this little tap, 'excuse me' and I look up and this lady's head is right there. She’s like, 'I have kids in the pool.' I’ve been in education for the past 13 years so the initial reaction was 'Oh, yeah’ … And then it kind of came to me what she was asking me to do."

How did Veasley respond? She told CBS 13 that at the moment, Veasley told the woman who made the request that she understood and joked that she herself saw a lesbian couple kissing when she was 3 or 4 years old. “You know, here I am now,” she said, though she said the woman didn’t seem happy about that response and seemed to scoff at it."

White women tried to police queer affection in a crowded pool. It didn’t go how they expected (dailykos.com)

OGC.592b0fc42fd3516a84ddabe228b24293

"Maybe six seconds into it,” Veasley summarized for the outlet,
So it wasn't that the lesbians kissed it's that they were making out in a public pool.

Wtf? Is this the grotto at the Playboy mansion? Lol. I have zero problem with public displays of affection, but this sounds just weird.

white women specifically targeted Ms. Veas (Domonique) and her friend, despite at least a dozen straighter, non-black couples and parents also in the pool and at the bar at the time, who were being just as affectionate.

Last edited:
its up to the hotel to determine that, not another client

Could be in many cases . . . sure. Would you whine about clients ignoring some dude beating up a woman until the hotel made a determination about how the clients should react?

Could be in many cases . . . sure. Would you whine about clients ignoring some dude beating up a woman until the hotel made a determination about how the clients should react?

nope.

notify the hotel staff or call the cops...

also wouldn't compare kissing to fighting

Israel loves the gays. That's why they get to indiscriminately kill Arab women and children. Loving the gays gets you some big passes when it comes to committing atrocities. Maybe if Hitler had loved the gays history wouldn't have been so hard on the guy.
Wow. You are one delusional, racist, anti Semitic fuck. Certain mods will be ok with it.

Wow. You are one delusional, racist, anti Semitic fuck. Certain mods will be ok with it.

Coming as it does from a shitposting troll this critique really stings. I will strive to do better, bro.

People here still pissed about the kissing around kids but ok with the recorded proof of cussing etc., around kids.

Hold up. How can we make any assessments until we know the race of the partner she was kissing?

nope.

notify the hotel staff or call the cops...

also wouldn't compare kissing to fighting

We each have different lines regarding public behavior and what makes someone uncomfortable, etc. . . . I think most folks would say something in many cases in addition to notifying the hotel.

Not really sure why this is an issue for anyone.

Back