Women only parking lots sparked controvery in Germany

The sliding door is genius.

It is a good idea. You could probably effectively fit in one of those motorcycle spaces with cardoors like that. There's no reason for the doors to have to swing out like dumbo ears, no advantage that I can think of.

[YT]YjkkjH0GnfY[/YT]
Good luck everybody else

Actually I heard that they plan on passing a law where no one can drive within a 1 km radius of any asian drivers on the road. The government will mandate everyone to install Asian locating GPS systems in their cars so they know which roads to avoid.

What kind of bullshit article is that? "sparked controversy" my ass?

These parking spaces for women are larger so there are no spots that cannot be viewed. Also, they are closer to exits. The idea obviously is that they feel safer in car parks, especially at night, with regard to getting assaulted / raped.

What a fucking ridiculous article.

Should there be separate transgender parking spots, gay parking spots, midget parking spots, black, Asian, Jewish, Muslim parking spots? At what point does this become too ridiculous? In my opinion anything past special places for handicapped people is dumb.

They really have shit like that in Germany? Sounds like Saudi Arabia to me. Stupid segregation.

So each car would be taking 20min to park

Back