Women only parking lots sparked controvery in Germany

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

COLOGNE, GERMANY—Many people know that driving in Germany can be quite different from North America: There is no general speed limit on most motorways, for example.

Perhaps more astonishing, however, is another distinctive feature: Many German parking lots are equipped with special spaces for women. In some regions of Germany, law forces parking lot owners to designate at least 30 per cent of their space specifically for women.

Those parking lots are bigger than usual, which is supposed to make it easier for women to maneuver their cars. Some Germans like the idea, but others call it a sexist way of implying that women are worse drivers than men.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2015/08/10/women-only-parking-spaces-spur-debate-in-germany.html

That's straight up fucking bullshit and backwards sexist.

You don't want them parking next to you and scratching your doors.

Next thing you know there will be specific spots for women who also have children. Where does it end?

There is supporting evidence that women are involved in more non-injury accidents than men, so maybe this is a good thing?

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index....ivers_more_crashes_than_men_less_driving.html

The study cited above shows women are involved in more accidents than men. Granted, it says men are involved more in fatal or injury producing accidents but this is about parking lots. This could actually help decrease minor parking lot incidences according to the data.

As a German woman, I'm torn between the patronizing sexism and the cushy parking.

What do the parking nazis do if you claim pre-op?

Most women don't treat their cars as well as guys do.

Time and time again I see women existing their car by throwing their door open and inevitably slams into the car next to theirs.

Women's cars typically have more dents. They don't look at a vehicle as something you keep clean and dent free.

Are the parking spots even bigger for Asian women?

As a German woman, I'm torn between the patronizing sexism and the cushy parking.

There's no way you're a German woman.

And choose parking if you are. Sexism has worked against your kind for oh so long

There's no way you're a German woman.

And choose parking if you are. Sexism has worked against your kind for oh so long

I identify as a German woman. And what do you mean by "your kind"?

Eh, I'm ok with women getting privileges like this because my mom, sisters, wife, and female friends benefit from it. I don't mind walking an extra couple hundred feet and if it means they are safer or they don't have to hoof it as far.

Eh, I'm ok with women getting privileges like this because my mom, sisters, wife, and female friends benefit from it. I don't mind walking an extra couple hundred feet and if it means they are safer or they don't have to hoof it as far.

Speaking of which, I think we should have fat people parking. The more overweight you are, the further away you have to park, thereby requiring you to walk further and get more exercise.

Speaking of which, I think we should have fat people parking. The more overweight you are, the further away you have to park, thereby requiring you to walk further and get more exercise.

They should also have to pay for wider spaces so they can get out the car without slamming the car next to them by opening the door a full 90 degrees to get out

I think you're on to something.

Honestly countries like Lebanon sound better than the west if this feminist stuff continues. What's next they want to tell men how to sit and what to do with their penises like in Sweden?

They should also have to pay for wider spaces so they can get out the car without slamming the car next to them by opening the door a full 90 degrees to get out

Peugeot had it right with the 1007

Back