Crime Women gets 100 hour of community service for stabbing her date 100 times..

You are not going to stab your boyfriend 108 times

That’s a fucking fact
I do, and I'm quite pro weed. You can't absolve someone of responsibility for crimes committed under the influence of recreational drugs without setting a bad precedent. Will first time drinkers now get off with community service after running down a pregnant woman while drunk?
She stabbed her own neck so badly she had to go into emergency surgery as well as stabbing her dog to death, I think its pretty clear she was completely insane and not herself in that moment. I think that is different from a drunk driver who is impaired from having taken alcohol but is still within our reality and is likely to repeat the mistake. I totally get why this decision would rub people the wrong way though so while I'm arguing in defense of it I see where you're coming from.

honestly the pot they make today so so freaking strong that it could easily make someone lose their mind temporarily. you would have to be crazy to think that it wont mess some people up massively.
I mean... its 40 times stronger than in the 60's... but yeah oils are way stronger.
Kinda true but also not.

THC wasn't discovered and isolated until 1964 in Israel. The idea that there was any real significant testing of the strength of Cannabis in the 60's is a falsehood. Testing in the 70's wasn't too reliable an indicator as there was very little done and it was predominately border schwag that was tested.

Sinsemilla also took off in the 70's.

That's when weed got consistently strong. Providing of course that you were smoking Sinsemilla.

Here's a report from '93. Average is 12-15% with the record being 29.86%.

A California woman who stabbed a man she was dating 100 times and killed him, before turning the knife on herself and her dog, has been handed 100 hours of community service.

Bryn Spejcher, 33, was given the astonishingly low sentence following psychiatrists' ruling that the tragedy was '100 percent' caused by cannabis-induced psychosis, which she suffered after taking two hits of the victim's bong.

The judge ruled that Spejcher 'experienced a psychotic break from reality' and 'had no control over her actions' when she killed Chad O'Melia, then 26, on Memorial Day weekend 2018.

She will spend the 100 hours educating others on marijuana-induced psychosis and two years on probation - but has promised to spend the rest of her life debunking the myth that cannabis is harmless.

O'Melia's family cried when the sentence was read out at Ventura Superior Court, with the victim's father warning it gave 'everyone who smokes marijuana in this state a license to kill’.

What the fuck is going on here? This might be the worst sentencing I have ever seen in my life. One hour of community service for every stab??

Is this the sequel to "reefer madness"?

Last edited:
That's built in crazy, she is just using the weed as an excuse and the judge fell for it. DA needs to appeal that as thats extremely and egregiously light punishment
Exactly and fuck her punkass daddy for raising someone like that and letting them loose on society.

That bullshit excuse man

She stabbed her own neck so badly she had to go into emergency surgery as well as stabbing her dog to death, I think its pretty clear she was completely insane and not herself in that moment. I think that is different from a drunk driver who is impaired from having taken alcohol but is still within our reality and is likely to repeat the mistake. I totally get why this decision would rub people the wrong way though so while I'm arguing in defense of it I see where you're coming from.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Maybe she needs to be locked away anyway, for fear she might get a contact buzz and butcher someone else. But the stabbing her own neck that badly? That makes me lean toward that she was trying to stab all the deadly snakes she was seeing or something.

So if you don’t drink too often and then get wasted? It’d be cool to do some illegal shit and get a slap on the wrist? Or if it’s your first time getting wasted and you drive and kill someone?
I’m sorry but this needs to be consistent she atleast has to serve time, and lots of mental health.
This just speaks to the fact that women and especially white women get off too easy when it comes to crimes.
My suburb had some drunk bogan women attack a paramedic that was treating someone and they got 0 time.

They were well acquainted with alcohol.

If they were male 100% would have gotten time.

My suburb had some drunk bogan women attack a paramedic that was treating someone and they got 0 time.

They were well acquainted with alcohol.

If they were male 100% would have gotten time.
Sorry I don’t speak Australian

• Haha
Reactions: Cid

Murder/Suicide is very common. Weed has never been blamed before. LOL.

That's insane.

I don't care what drug did or didn't fuel someone's psychosis.

Manslaughter is manslaughter.

is anyone actually surprised at this sentence? first its california. second its a woman. when it comes to criminals california isnt top shelf at locking away offenders, and woman can do wrong in the court of law. they get drastically lesser sentences than men.

yes, she was bat shit crazy, but it wasn't caused by smoking pot

fact

Weed-induced psychosis is real. Some people unknowingly carry a latent genetic vulnerability and when they do drugs for the first time it activates it. In some cases they can end up with schizophrenia for life. It's not really that the drug is doing it, but more that the drug is pressing the activation button on the timebomb that was already inside their genes, if that makes sense.

I found a similar 2014 case involving a man called Richard Kirk who killed his wife after an edible-induced psychotic break. Similar setup, no animosity between them, he just started hallucinating and losing touch with reality. However, he chose to take a 30-year plea bargain instead of risking trial. The prosecutors got him good, that's a bad deal. In any case we'll never know if there would have been a gender bias because he chose to not go to trial. He might have been able to shake the charges, at least the serious ones.

This happened in my city. I mean even if you believe her, I still think there has to be a harsher penalty than the complete slap on the wrist she got. Someone is dead. And yeah any future drug use on her part should result in serious time since she now knows that she’s becomes a murdering psychopath when under the influence

I doubt there's a test, they probably saw that she stabbed her own neck and her own dog to death so she either had cannabis induced psychosis or is a crazy enough bitch to stab herself and her dog to get away with murder so might as well let her.

Is it really hard to believe that a broad who killed her own dog and gouged her neck might've been a little nuts at the time?

Did the dog survive? If not, the cunt should have gotten Life Without Parole for that alone.

She stabbed her own neck so badly she had to go into emergency surgery as well as stabbing her dog to death, I think its pretty clear she was completely insane and not herself in that moment.
The dog survived but was run over and killed by a car a few months later.

I don't think she is getting much time to begin with. Ten years is a lot of time but not for a murder. She served a little more than half the time and has probation for the rest. I honestly don't know what is the proper thing to do in this scenario. Are we trying to rehabilitate or just punish? She doesn't seem like one that will continue to commit crimes.

Also yikes at the chick. She kind of got manly while in prison. Was she lifting weights and bullying other women? She didn't look like that in the before pics.

That's insane.

I don't care what drug did or didn't fuel someone's psychosis.

Manslaughter is manslaughter.
Yep. Anyone that kills or assaults someone who didn't provoke or harm them is crazy and should be locked away. Insanity should never be an excuse to be set free. The lack of accountability for peoples actions and these folks with bleeding hearts is one of the major problems in America.

I don't think she is getting much time to begin with. Ten years is a lot of time but not for a murder. She served a little more than half the time and has probation for the rest. I honestly don't know what is the proper thing to do in this scenario. Are we trying to rehabilitate or just punish? She doesn't seem like one that will continue to commit crimes.

Also yikes at the chick. She kind of got manly while in prison. Was she lifting weights and bullying other women? She didn't look like that in the before pics.
Have you mixed the case up with another one?

Back