Crime Women beheaded in church by Islamic terrorist in Nice (France), 3 dead

I am so furious. These sewer rats are going into churches cutting people's throats, now.
Actually a priest had his throat cut in a church, too, not too long ago but the media did not mention it.

Nothing will change though as nobody in France has balls to be frontal about the situation. I have family there and good friends. Every time I am just relieved that they are fine..........until next time.

Remigration.

Deport any Muslim without citizenship.

Step up Mosque surveillance.
Throw out foreign Imams and money for Muslim "charities".Most of it comes from the Saudis and Erdogan.

Im afraid what you’re saying might be too inclusive/exclusive to be legislated in here.
It’d have to be directed towards nations deemed hostile, banning foreign funds of religion, making it impossible to have a double-nationality and deporting anyone without a valid visa etc. Broad strokes.
In terms of more proven threat and adding lines to anti-terror laws (fiche-S individuals) they could be deported or potentially incarcerated. Personally I think that death penalty should be reinstated for terrorists.
As all of these attacks are too distant from the legislators and politicians, they are reluctant to move..

I am so furious. These sewer rats are going into churches cutting people's throats, now.
Actually a priest had his throat cut in a church, too, not too long ago but the media did not mention it.

Nothing will change though as nobody in France has balls to be frontal about the situation. I have family there and good friends. Every time I am just relieved that they are fine..........until next time.
We will see what La Pen can do

Yes?

Thats exactly where you get illegal guns

Doesnt mean they are hard to get

Also internet nowadays makes it very easy through dark web
yes very easy everyone can do it. Way easier to get one legally. Get a hunters license or sign up for sports shooting and you can get one though you're still not allowed to carry it around with you (in germany)

they also make sure to export all their radicals to the shitholes of the world. Afghanistan, Iraq and Africa have been a vacuum cleaner for these regimes, they send all the bad boys abroad and when they come back they are given either a burial or a ticket to Europe or else.
I agree they Def get their yahoos to leave and either not come back or to emigrate.
And what's weird it's s better system than Europe. I'd rather live in Abu Dhabi than say London

yes very easy everyone can do it. Way easier to get one legally. Get a hunters license or sign up for sports shooting and you can get one though you're still not allowed to carry it around with you (in germany)

True

My point merely is that a lone psycho can get his hands on one if he wants it enough

Personally I think that death penalty should be reinstated for terrorists.
As all of these attacks are too distant from the legislators and politicians, they are reluctant to move..
How much of a difference would that make? Most of the time these guys get killed in the act itself so death doesn't seem to be a deterrent.

So did Syria, Iraq, and Libya and yet they're smoldering rubble. In fact the Baathist regimes had the most efficient and pervasive Mukhabarat. I had a professor who studied both Syria and Iran, he told me he was in Iran for about a year before they told him to beat it(he was studying them politically which he regimes don't like) but in Syria within three days they picked him up, called his local contacts in front of him, and promised to make their lives hell if he didn't beat it(he's a dual French/American citizen so they couldn't threaten him directly as easily). I also met a Syrian man, who left in 2005, who told me that every third person on a bus was part of the Mukhabarat and that in every hotel lobby there was one of them. I don't think that's necessarily true but I do think the surveillance apparatus was extensive enough to make Syrians believe it was true, that's partly the point. And of course Saddam's surveillance apparatus was legendary, the so called Republic of Fear, where even the chiefs of the intelligence agencies weren't sure they weren't being spied on.
So it can't be that. But I'll give you props since that's a decent answer, better than just saying "because oil" which is also wrong.

I don't know for sure but it looks like countries like Iraq, Syria and Libya had some other issues going around where maintaining unity was significantly harder. all these were at the end under significant foreign pressure (I will not say tradecraft because I don't know, but I believe it is likely), also the internal groups were significantly more pronounced across the shia/sunni lines. arab emirates is like 85% sunni, in Iraq it's like 65 to 35, Syria is only 60% sunni. maybe the higher the disparity, the lower chance of conflict. and small countries compared to big countries, etc. plenty of reasons.

We will see what La Pen can do
Nothing, except try.
People who believe in her will vote for her, people who don’t want to face the reality will vote against her.
Last time around it was 1/3 country for her, 2/3 against her.
She (and her whole family for that matter) have been demonized since the 80’s. Your average French is told that she’s literally the devil, even if they’d agree with she’d be saying. I’ve had plenty of conversations with people in here about politics and even if they agree, they could never vote for her.

True

My point merely is that a lone psycho can get his hands on one if he wants it enough

oh yes. I was talking about the every day joe not people who likely already have connections to criminals. I thought you meant it was a viable option for normal citizens who want to protect themselves in which case lmao

How much of a difference would that make? Most of the time these guys get killed in the act itself so death doesn't seem to be a deterrent.

Death is basically the goal. The one terrorist guy in Finland actually got pissed off that they didn't give him a death sentence.

Yeah there’s that. Promises of 72 virgins in the afterlife and whatnot might be enough to convince a hardcore Islamist that maybe martyrdom is the way to go.
But maybe for your average street hoodlum tip-toeing around radical ideas a death penalty might be enough to think twice and that’s a win already.

Sorry, its got to be said. Get rid of them. They are not compatible with non-Muslim culture, they can only live peacefully within their own boundaries and they cannot assimilate to a different culture. They need to be collectively sent back to their country of origin, and if they were born in France, fair enough they can stay - but they should be heavily monitored.

Oh wait i heard the beheadings are justified because the women had drawings of Mohammed.

oh yes. I was talking about the every day joe not people who likely already have connections to criminals. I thought you meant it was a viable option for normal citizens who want to protect themselves in which case lmao

If a lone psycho can get one, then can average citizen as well

Im not talking about protecting yourself

I was just talking how easy it is to get a gun europe overall illegally.

I could now go to stockholm and buy a gun in 2 days plus i would get grenade on top (they have so many grenades there from yugo wars that they are giving them out for free) or just buy one online here in a day. Same in berlin or bryssels

Very easy you dont need connections nowadays

If death is the goal the maybe we need to bring castration back as punishment. You terrorize us, we terrorize your genitals.

I don't know for sure but it looks like countries like Iraq, Syria and Libya had some other issues going around where maintaining unity was significantly harder. all these were at the end under significant foreign pressure (I will not say tradecraft because I don't know, but I believe it is likely), also the internal groups were significantly more pronounced across the shia/sunni lines. arab emirates is like 85% sunni, in Iraq it's like 65 to 35, Syria is only 60% sunni. maybe the higher the disparity, the lower chance of conflict. and small countries compared to big countries, etc. plenty of reasons.
Saudi Arabia has a Shiite population that is somewhere between 15%-25% of the population and Bahrain is majority Shia yet ruled by a Sunni monarchy so the sectarian difference doesn't account for it. Saudi Arabia has a larger population than Syria, even before the massive depopulation due to the civil war, so I don't think its that either.

I agree its complicated but its rather interesting to see that the conservative monarchies on average do much better than the secular republics and I think it goes against the narrative that Muslims should just secularize and they'll be fine. If anything they tend to do worse when they embrace secularism, at least continental French secularism anyway. To be fair there are counter examples(Turkey, Tunisia) so its not that simple either.

Last edited:
Back