Crime Women beheaded in church by Islamic terrorist in Nice (France), 3 dead

What religous attacks were perpetrated by Christians this year? I don't remember any.
Why change the wording and add a stipulation about this year? I'm not trying to add up scores. I'd imagine that most of the religiously motivated attacks in the west are committed by muslims, if we exclude things like the Christchurch shooting which would fall under a similar yet different category. Then again there's a lot of insane people out there who claimed that god told them to kill someone.

Why change the wording and add a stipulation about this year? I'm not trying to add up scores. I'd imagine that most of the religiously motivated attacks in the west are committed by muslims, if we exclude things like the Christchurch shooting which would fall under a similar yet different category. Then again there's a lot of insane people out there who claimed that god told them to kill someone.

CORRECTION : The most of the religious attacks around the WORLD are committed by Muslims apart from Europe, the attacks are mostly against other Muslims. There's no silver lining to this..

CORRECTION : The most of the religious attacks around the WORLD are committed by Muslims apart from Europe, the attacks are mostly against other Muslims. There's no silver lining to this..
We would have to define what constitutes a religious attack and look through the data, but I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm not changing anything. I'm making an apples to apples comparison. Or are you saying muslim terror attacks in 2020 are justified?

I'm not changing anything. I'm making an apples to apples comparison. Or are you saying muslim terror attacks in 2020 are justified?
No, not at all justified. You're going off on a tangent.

What is my position? Do you even know?

I only know based on what you've posted in this thread. If you think what you've posted in this thread doesn't accurately convey your position, then by all means clarify it.

I only know based on what you've posted in this thread. If you think what you've posted in this thread doesn't accurately convey your position, then by all means clarify it.
No I'd like you to clarify what makes my position indefensible, as you stated. What was my position? I've explained it already in this thread.

Shot. Not Shot at. Priest is seriously wounded.
Wheres that other mod, the prick defending the killing of Macron?

Edit: Spoke too soon, but point stands. Some crazy cunt will take Macron out, 100%

More than likely a Chechan or Dagestani. Khabibs like a God to these young guys, they're plotting shit right now

All over a cartoon drawing! Like wtf is wrong with these backward cunts

Many muslims come out after these terrorist attacks and disavow them. Yet many also feel conflicted because they don't want to be obliged to be responsible for the actions of extremists they have absolutely nothing to do with. And being vocal paradoxically enough makes them associated with them. Just as Christians don't want to feel responsible for various atrocities committed around the world by Christians. I understand their sentiment, but at the same time I think it's important for the muslim community to show "good faith", if you will.

nice deflection, christians :rolleyes:

So disgusting and horrific it's hard to fathom. Radicalism is the root of all evil.

Yet France has significantly less violent crime than the US. This is an important point, and has to make you reconsider your stance and consider the nuances. There's about 6 million muslims in France, without a doubt, the vast, vast majority are peaceful and normal citizens. With that, there's no doubt that there's a radical element within Islam that needs to be addressed.

This is so true. We are just used to it and don't go into panic mode about it like France.

So disgusting and horrific it's hard to fathom. Radicalism is the root of all evil.

Yet France has significantly less violent crime than the US. This is an important point, and has to make you reconsider your stance and consider the nuances. There's about 6 million muslims in France, without a doubt, the vast, vast majority are peaceful and normal citizens. With that, there's no doubt that there's a radical element within Islam that needs to be addressed.
You’d be surprised by the views held by “moderate” Muslims.

Many muslims come out after these terrorist attacks and disavow them. Yet many also feel conflicted because they don't want to be obliged to be responsible for the actions of extremists they have absolutely nothing to do with. And being vocal paradoxically enough makes them associated with them. Just as Christians don't want to feel responsible for various atrocities committed around the world by Christians. I understand their sentiment, but at the same time I think it's important for the muslim community to show "good faith", if you will.

Their sentiment is worth a sack of bacon in a halal supermarket.
They are not showing mass condemnation of the act because there is no such mass condemnation within the Muslim community and the minority that feels wrong at such acts is overruled through peer pressure and drive to conform which is extreme in that religion (any deviation is quickly restrained and in worst case, killed off). This is the harsh reality that little liberal Westerners warm at home need to realise. If you scour the thousands of French Muslim tweets made after these terror attacks, the wide majority are overjoyed and excited that they happen. There is a fundamental problem with the Islamic faith in 2020. It has radicalised to an extreme degree. What you hear young Muslims say and think in 2020 is as radical as something from the 7th century.

Ultimately what is coming is a long coming confrontation between two civilisation and it is a massive test to see if enlightenment ideals will triumph over this religious radicalism.

Their sentiment is worth a sack of bacon in a halal supermarket.
They are not showing mass condemnation of the act because there is no such mass condemnation within the Muslim community and the minority that feels wrong at such acts is overruled through peer pressure and drive to conform which is extreme in that religion (any deviation is quickly restrained and in worst case, killed off). This is the harsh reality that little liberal Westerners warm at home need to realise. If you scour the thousands of French Muslim tweets made after these terror attacks, the wide majority are overjoyed and excited that they happen. There is a fundamental problem with the Islamic faith in 2020. It has radicalised to an extreme degree. What you hear young Muslims say and think in 2020 is as radical as something from the 7th century.

Ultimately what is coming is a long coming confrontation between two civilisation and it is a massive test to see if enlightenment ideals will triumph over this religious radicalism.

whats the general feel among the french, ethnic french that is ?

Back