Woman Taunting Armed Trump Supporters on camera “Are you going to kill me with your AR”?

There was a time when we respected young men who put themselves in danger to protect a community.

Agreed.

Or when they put themselves in danger to protect another person's community from communist incursions.

d582ac60ed557d6cf776e4555d2ddffd.jpg

Yeah we call them trained law enforcement not hired kids running around with guns. It’s a shame you think they are the same thing. And we know how it turns out don’t we.

Law enforcement was overwhelmed by communist insurgents.

To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.

A militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves... and include all men capable of bearing arms. - Richard Henry Lee

Everyone would have called Kyle a LARPER... but they saw what he was capable of. There are many like him.

It's funny that the men with the big scary guns aren't being violent enough for her so she tries to provoke them to prove her side is right. What a sad life this woman must have.

It'd be nice if states enforced existing laws and statutes pertaining to private militias, since they're illegal and all.

The lady is a dipshit, but there's a bigger problem in that vid.
They did fuck all to stop the rioting and looting.

This is a tactic of the right. March around with guns to try and intimidate people they disagree with.
How do you even type this shit when your side is rioting? Yeah cry about people with legal guns who obviously need them for self defense. Btw which side goes to places like restaurants and uses intimidation to force support?? Oh yeah that's your side again.

Yeah we call them trained law enforcement not hired kids running around with guns. It’s a shame you think they are the same thing. And we know how it turns out don’t we.

What happens when trained officers are told to stand down by their political overlords

The biggest problem is that it is legal to walk around with an AR locked and loaded. It just raises the tension of any confrontation. Before any of you start talking about constitutional rights. how much of a dumb idea would it be for your 18 year old kid to go locked and loaded with an AR-15 to a protest?

Or maybe come at it from another angle.

How horrified would you be if people were wondering the streets with manchettes instead of guns? Manchettes are safer than guns.

I've been around open carrying people. If anything, it deescalated any possible tension. I was like, whatever. Happy to see people using their Constitutional Rights.

<Fedor23>

Too bad so many weak men hate freedom.

:kiss:

Extremists are violent dirtbags regardless of their political affiliation.

Has America just recently become this stupid?

Is this what people fought for?

I don’t know who taught this young woman to confront and taunt a group of armed men. In the desperate hopes that she gets hurt and it can be caught on tape .

We don't need armed civilians or militias in the street trying to enforce the law with deadly force. Losing your temper for some lady filming you in a public area does not inspire confidence in his competence.

What happens when trained officers are told to stand down by their political overlords
I obviously don’t agree with that either but as we’ve seen untrained kids running around armed isn’t the answer. Regardless of rittenhouse using self defence he is still in a world of trouble and so is that guy who killed the other guy in Colorado. All this street mayhem isn’t going to lead to anything positive.

Remember folks, if you’re anything less than unfailingly polite to chud stormtroopers you’re playing Darwin awards and deserve whatever you get.

Agreed.

Or when they put themselves in danger to protect another person's community from communist incursions.

d582ac60ed557d6cf776e4555d2ddffd.jpg
Again pretending these are the same things is silly. If you want to argue that the antifa being ignored by the police and government that’s one issue. I totally understand without antifa and blm this violence wouldn’t exist but the real problem is governments encouraging them to continue the mayhem.

Back