• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law Woman exonerated after 43 years in prison for a Crime she did not Commit

Should be a million bucks for each year, if she's truly innocent. Not that it ever will be, but that should be a federal standard. Not to mention that the prosecutors should be investigated and put on trial, if there was any sort of dirty pool played to get the conviction. To me, it's practically murder.
It really is. Going from young 20s with everything ahead to now being in your 60s with no family, career, home.... hard to imagine.

Cops who commit crimes should get triple or even quadruple amount of punishment compared to average citizens.
For "representing" sake.

P.s. Honest cops should get way above average salaries and benefits. At least double or even triple.

Alas...

If it was as fuckef up as ot seems here she deserves compensation and a complete criminal investigation on all the people involved in this.

i don't know. that look on her face tells me that she's guilty as fuck.

Anyone alive who played a hand in her conviction should be tracked down and investigated.

i dont care for the innocence project because the few times Ive followed cases of theirs they lied or didnt even know the facts of the case, but if they get them right like seems to be the case here then props for their services this time
Yeah, that's about where I am. I'm sure they do get it right in a good number of these, and this might be one of them, but they are no strangers to just straight up trying to spring murderers from prison who are blatantly guilty by saturating media with PR that completely excludes the overwhelming evidence of their guilt.

Funny thing is that if it were reversed, and the cop was the one in prison, they would claim the same evidence they are using here to say he did it was too flimsy, and say that police excluded a drug addict/drifter who pulled a knife on a nurse who confessed to the murder, and the hair from a black man found in the murdered woman's bed and her earrings at his house was because they had a consensual affair. And we know they would because they do exactly that in pretty much every rape/murder case from before DNA was admissible when the murderers weren't worried about getting caught with DNA and would just jizz in the victim.

Dude who did it kind of looks like Morgan Freeman.

1718549065_962_Sandra-Hemme-has-murder-conviction-overturned-as-its-revealed-discredited.jpg

Anyone alive who played a hand in her conviction should be tracked down and investigated.
Investigate the dead ones too imo.
Cops who commit crimes should get triple or even quadruple amount of punishment compared to average citizens.
For "representing" sake.

P.s. Honest cops should get way above average salaries and benefits. At least double or even triple.

Alas...
The consequences of whistleblowing as a cop tend to be quite bad, although it's obviously a difficult problem to solve: Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

And think of how many thousands of other people in this exact same situation sit in our prisons because of actions shitbag officers and prosecutors like the ones in this case.

Want to talk about a two tiered justice system? Look no further.

Investigate the dead ones too imo.

The consequences of whistleblowing as a cop tend to be quite bad, although it's obviously a difficult problem to solve: Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Cops as civil protectors profession should be cultivated from top to bottom.
Honor, duty, justice, etc. As of now, cops have a different agenda. I know it's naive and idealistic, but it's the only way, imho.

They should be paid top dollar and should be punished extra hard for misdeeds.
And whistleblowing, frankly, should be made a virtue.

All this "rat/snitch" thing is literally criminal psychology/mind thing.

Take "Scent of a woman", for example, that's an anti-whistleblower propaganda shit straight up.

P.s. internal affairs should be paid extra top dollar and should be punished triple extra hard for corruption.

Completely unacceptable. We have a justice system where prosecutors, judges, and attorneys are more worried about their billable hours and volume of work then they are actual justice, which is what is supposed to matter. If someone got put away for something they didn't do, then something went horrible wrong. Unfortunately that seems to happen far too often

Brutal. Hope she's able to enjoy her remaining years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RBG
Back