Woman downs entire bottle of cognac at airport.

That Remy will fuck yo ass up.

That one apparently didn't work out too well for him. Passed out and had to have his stomach pumped...

Can't disagree with you on that. Man's a fool.

He was pissed when he woke up in the hospital, was mad at his friends for taking him.

Worked as an airport screener before, seen this happen many times. Mostly guys, and usually it's a canned drink, but one time this guy (think he was a tourist) really did open up his bottle of liquor, but he only made it like halfway. Even tried to offer me some, which I would have gladly taken if not for the supervisor's eyes on me as well as a hundred cameras.

obama-not-bad.jpeg

Never had any troubles with bringing bottles as hand luggage. You can't bring anything bigger than 100 ML through the security check though, but after the security check you can buy whatever you want in the taxfree and bring it aboard.

Why did she not gate check it in her carry on?

He was pissed when he woke up in the hospital, was mad at his friends for taking him.

Having been in the same situation, it was for the best. I admittedly didn't really need it, having emptied my stomach already...

Done that with vodka. I can attest to it being a really, really bad idea.

Had a friend who could do the same with Vodka in HS. He was really fat though so he never got to fucked up but still couldn't believe he could do that.

Having been in the same situation, it was for the best. I admittedly didn't really need it, having emptied my stomach already...

My friends almost called an ambulance for me on my 21st. Would have been pointless though as I had already just thrown up for 35 minutes.

My friends almost called an ambulance for me on my 21st. Would have been pointless though as I had already just thrown up for 35 minutes.

That was about the same for me. I had absolutely no idea where I was when I came to. In the fucking hospital with no keys. Had to walk home fucked up beyond belief and then buzz someone awake to let me in. Boy, was I popular...

What's more shocking is that the person who drank was a white woman.

Cognac..... White woman .... Bahahahaha

Back