Woman downs entire bottle of cognac at airport.

thats my kind of woman.
Did the let her board the plane? Or was she too drunk?

I wasn't allowed to bring a brand new bottle of Crown whiskey on board. It really sucked as I had to throw it away. I also thought about driniking a little before throwing it away but then I decided against it.

thats my kind of woman.
Did the let her board the plane? Or was she too drunk?

She was too drunk, she was rolling about on the floor drunk apparently!

Big deal, this dude does it as a "career":eek:

[YT]hW44p6ss-dc[/YT]

Done that with vodka. I can attest to it being a really, really bad idea.

I've never downed a bottle of vodka, but I've drank a bottle in the space of a couple of hours.

That cognac was

I don't really get why he's doing it.
I mean, people drink heavily to feel better/forget etc, but drinking like that will just annihilate you instantly and possibly kill you pretty soon.

I haven't flown in a few years. You can pack alcohol in to your 'check in' luggage, yes? Gotta bring me some American beers for my up coming hiking trip.

I haven't flown in a few years. You can pack alcohol in to your 'check in' luggage, yes? Gotta bring me some American beers for my up coming hiking trip.

You can buy alcohol at duty free after you check in and take it in hand luggage in most cases because there's no danger of it being tampered with.
So I guess this woman either didn't know you could bring liquids in hand luggage from outside, she forgot it was there, or she thought she'd try and sneak it through!

What am I not understanding? In JFK there is a duty free shop by the terminals after you go through security check. They obviously are not checking it at the gate.

You can buy alcohol at duty free after you check in and take it in hand luggage in most cases because there's no danger of it being tampered with.
So I guess this woman either didn't know you could bring liquids in hand luggage from outside, she forgot it was there, or she thought she'd try and sneak it through!

Thanks for the reply. The stuff I will bring is not available in the duty free shop... you know, neck beard, skinny jean, hipster beer.

Back