Crime Woman Clings to Dog Thief's Car

Those are bad as well. People should definitely not kidnap or attempted murder others.

what's with these rude drivers, eh? those traffic lines need a fresh coat of paint, and maybe add a dedicated bicycle lane.

American's attitudes to dogs are always a bit weird to me, including stealing other people's apparently, but how is this a political story exactly?

American's attitudes to dogs are always a bit weird to me, including stealing other people's apparently, but how is this a political story exactly?

It's an attempt to play the race card.

From people who cry about the race card being played too often. That's the entire reason I was even tagged.

It's an attempt to play the race card.

From people who cry about the race card being played too often. That's the entire reason I was even tagged.

So black women stealing dogs is a political topic in the US because they are black?
I thought pets were more of a Mayberry topic.

Thanks for pointing out they’re fat. That really brings a new wrinkle to this story.

The dog owner made it a point to let everyone know what they looked like, you know, so it makes it easier to catch them.

Funny how you're upset because you think that's an unnecessary detail, yet that's the only detail you focused on in your reply to this dog theft story

<36>

Now you're going to derail the thread to cry more about TS mentioning they're fat <45> <45>

I seen this same story reported on a few different news stations and only one of them even used the part of the interview where the woman gave a description.

They have the license plate number. Shows at 1:31 although they blurred it out. Hopefully it isn't a stolen vehicle/plate and they can arrest them.

I guess criminals lurk around the Whole Foods, looking for shit to steal in cars and such. They then see an embodied $5,000 bill puppy innocently waiting for his bourgeois master to finish buying her organic, cruelty-free, fair trade, grass-fed free range chick pea salad, all alone and ripe for the taking.

Considering how much attention the owner has brought onto this case by throwing herself on the hood of the car, police will probably find them. Hopefully they get the pup back before he gets sold off.

It's criminal but what's the political angle? Race?

Tbh I would have let the dog go but I get it.

Back