• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Woman charged with stabbing a 3 year old boy to death in ohio

I'd like to introduce this woman to a small cage, a gallon of gasoline and a book of matches.

This woman should never see the light of day. She looks pure evil smiling in the photo after she murdered a 4 year old and injured his mother.

32 year old woman Bionca Ellis attacked a young boy and his mother in a Ohio grocery store parking lot that resulted in the boy losing his life. Some are questioning why she was even given a bond at all (5 million) and why she is not being charged with a hate crime

People are fucking zombies in north america. How do you NOT see a whale of a woman brandishing a knife. You cant make this shit up.

They should douse this lady with lighter fluid and launch a flaming arrow at her crotch.

She should die imo....

https://nypost.com/2024/06/10/us-news/julian-wood-accused-killer-smirks-in-court-as-she-is-charged/

This is the sickening moment a woman accused of butchering 3-year-old Julian Wood in an Ohio grocery store parking lot smirked, smiled and giggled her way through a court appearance as the horrifying charges were read against her.

bionca-ellis-woman-accused-stabbing-83597650.jpg
They really need to being back public hangings.

Goddamn you are an unrepentant piece of shit. The poor bastard is dead. That's not good enough for you?

why are you deliberately ignoring the important stuff? they lied about his death and his character to push a cultural revolution so floyd is definitely up for scrutiny.

Didn't someone in this thread already post the list of stuff that was found in his system? Is that "anecdotal" evidence also?

George Floyd’s autopsy report is not new, does not say he died of an overdose​

George Floyd’s autopsy report is not new, does not say he died of an overdose​

It definitely shows what he had in his body at the time. Talk to a few doctors about that cocktail list and they'll ALL admit that people have died for much less.

It definitely shows what he had in his body at the time. Talk to a few doctors about that cocktail list and they'll ALL admit that people have died for much less.
There being people that have died with less is anecdotal evidence right? Go ahead and focus on what you believe and ignore what goes against your beliefs. I'm not trying to change your mind but an actual autopsy report exists.

There being people that have died with less is anecdotal evidence right? Go ahead and focus on what you believe and ignore what goes against your beliefs. I'm not trying to change your mind but an actual autopsy report exists.
Hey... go try the Floyd Cocktail yourself if you aren't cool with reality. Just make sure you have already used Legal Zoom to create a will and testament for your family.

Hey... go try the Floyd Cocktail yourself if you aren't cool with reality. Just make sure you have already used Legal Zoom to create a will and testament for your family.
You do realize that the proper way to care for someone in your custody that is OD'ing is not to pile on his back and press your knee onto his neck? And it's bad manners to ignore half a dozen people pleading for the guy's life while you're doing it.

You do realize that the proper way to care for someone in your custody that is OD'ing is not to pile on his back and press your knee onto his neck? And it's bad manners to ignore half a dozen people pleading for the guy's life while you're doing it.
That knee was more so on his upper back/left shoulder area.

So according to your logic I should have died in BJJ training about 8 times in the past 7 months?
I know you want the outcome to have been that he died of an overdose. The Medical Examiner, the Judge, and the jury did not agree with you. Even if he was overdosing they did not provide proper aid. You want to argue he was overdosing while still excusing the cops for handcuffiing him and piling on top of him with a knee on his neck.

I know you want the outcome to have been that he died of an overdose. The Medical Examiner, the Judge, and the jury did not agree with you. Even if he was overdosing they did not provide proper aid. You want to argue he was overdosing while still excusing the cops for handcuffiing him and piling on top of him with a knee on his neck.
They did call for aid.
The EMT's went to the wrong location, so arrived late, but that likely didn't matter as they claim he was DOA.

He was overdosing.
This doesn't mean he was seizing and incapacitated like in a TV show or film. He was actively resisting right up until unconsciousness.

"The Fall of Minneapolis" is a good recent documentary (free to watch) that includes multiple body cameras from the incident, giving you multiple views of what happened and full, clear audio. The knee was on his shoulder, and was part of their training. Many cops have come forward and stated this, and have produced training manuals demonstrating the technique as proof. You can also hear Floyd start to claim "I can't breath" while standing with no one touching any part of his upper torso, claiming to have claustrophobia, whenever they try to put in the back of a squad car. Chauvin wasn't even on scene when this began.

I believe Floyd was dead the moment he swallowed those drugs.

They did call for aid.
The EMT's went to the wrong location, so arrived late, but that likely didn't matter as they claim he was DOA.

He was overdosing.
This doesn't mean he was seizing and incapacitated like in a TV show or film. He was actively resisting right up until unconsciousness.

"The Fall of Minneapolis" is a good recent documentary (free to watch) that includes multiple body cameras from the incident, giving you multiple views of what happened and full, clear audio. The knee was on his shoulder, and was part of their training. Many cops have come forward and stated this, and have produced training manuals demonstrating the technique as proof. You can also hear Floyd start to claim "I can't breath" while standing with no one touching any part of his upper torso, claiming to have claustrophobia, whenever they try to put in the back of a squad car. Chauvin wasn't even on scene when this began.

I believe Floyd was dead the moment he swallowed those drugs.
We can agree to disagree.

Back