• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Woman charged with stabbing a 3 year old boy to death in ohio

This is laughable. People with a punctured lung or being mechanically restricted from breathing properly will say they can't breathe. It happened to Eric Garner and Tony Timpa among others that died in police custody without having injested any drugs.

I know that you probably didn't actually watch the entire Floyd arrest video, but he said that he couldn't breathe numerous times before he fought to get out of the police car and lay himself on the street.

Now why do you suppose that he couldn't breathe when no one was choking him or anywhere near his neck?

FLoyd died of an OD.

Being able to say "I can't breath" over and over means that you're able to breath.

What I find funny is that so many of the Floyd Nut-Huggers seem to omit the fact that he claimed that he couldn't breathe before Chauvin ever touched him.

I know that you probably didn't actually watch the entire Floyd arrest video, but he said that he couldn't breathe numerous times before he fought to get out of the police car and lay himself on the street.

Now why do you suppose that he couldn't breathe when no one was choking him or anywhere near his neck?
You mean when he should have been given aid because he couldn't breathe? Now why do you suppose they disregarded his distress and had 4 cops on him? One pressing on his back and another with a knee on his neck. Was that supposed to help him breathe?

What I find funny is that so many of the Floyd Nut-Huggers seem to omit the fact that he claimed that he couldn't breathe before Chauvin ever touched him.
What I find funny is that hacks like you disregard the fact there were about half a dozen bystanders pleading for his life while Chauvin continued to put his weight on Floyd's neck restricting the blood flow to his brain. "But he was talking, he could breathe obviously..." <BakerNo>

I said it on Reddit and the libtard she’s got butthurt but no bystanders said shit when she walked through the store with the knife because people are afraid being called racist.

You mean when he should have been given aid because he couldn't breathe? Now why do you suppose they disregarded his distress and had 4 cops on him? One pressing on his back and another with a knee on his neck. Was that supposed to help him breathe?

I don't disagree that he should have been provided aid., but the main reason that he died was because he was a drug addict.

Internet-brained autists don't understand "I can't breathe" means "I can't breathe well," and that people die from respiratory distress constantly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yakuza13
Back