Wolf tickets no matter what

EndlessCritic

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
If Barao won last night like he was supposed to.

"lol. We all knew dillashaw had no chance. UFC selling wolf tickets pretending like he could have won."

Dillashaw wins

"lol. UFC calling Barao a p4p top fighter. UFC selling wolf tickets trying to hype him up"

The UFC can't win.

Welcome to Sherdog. Where everyone is either overrated or overhyped.

This coming from the guy who bashes Bellator any chance he gets.

The UFC are big boys, they can take care of themselves.

Dana was trying to convince the MMA community that Barao was #1 P4P. He wasn't.

this wolf tickets phrase thing is about the most annoying thing since kids started thinking it was cool to sag their pants

Your criticisms may be endless, but in this case they are valid.

The only time I ever use the ignore function is when I see the term "wolf tickets." It's just such a great barometer that whatever this person has to say is not worth my time.

You do have a point though.

The only time I ever use the ignore function is when I see the term "wolf tickets." It's just such a great barometer that whatever this person has to say is not worth my time.

to be fair, its a term that shows you are truly dedicated to sherdog and will follow all the latest cool trends. i would say it has replaced the term "white knight," but unfortunately, that one is still around too, along with its cousin "jumped the shark."

I think many people who expected Barao to win (like me) also were loling at calling him p4p #1.

What TJ did was impressive and it surprised me. But I doubt many people held Barao p4p #1 besides Dana. Everyone thinks that title either belongs to Jones or Aldo.

to be fair, its a term that shows you are truly dedicated to sherdog and will follow all the latest cool trends. i would say it has replaced the term "white knight," but unfortunately, that one is still around too, along with its cousin "jumped the shark."

It's a term that shows you get your A-material from Nick Diaz, that paragon of wit. It's a term that shows you're blissfully ignorant of a term that has been around since the freaking 60s but decided it became fresh and clever because you heard Nick Diaz say it once. It's a term that shows that you don't even know what it means because I so rarely see anyone on this site actually use it correctly.

Wolf ticket, or woof ticket, is a slang phrase meaning a verbal threat, criticism, or insult used to intimidate an opponent.

This coming from the guy who bashes Bellator any chance he gets.

The UFC are big boys, they can take care of themselves.

Dana was trying to convince the MMA community that Barao was #1 P4P. He wasn't.
Are you referring to yourself or me, because I don't love or hate promotions, I just love good fights.

If Barao won last night like he was supposed to.

"lol. We all knew dillashaw had no chance. UFC selling wolf tickets pretending like he could have won."

Dillashaw wins

"lol. UFC calling Barao a p4p top fighter. UFC selling wolf tickets trying to hype him up"

The UFC can't win.

Have you been called a shill yet?

Tends to happen with level headed thinking that could vaguely be perceived to support the organisation which is the only reason this forum exists.

Wolf ticket, or woof ticket, is a slang phrase meaning a verbal threat, criticism, or insult used to intimidate an opponent.

Not where I grew up. A person is selling woof tickets when they talk tough with no intentions to back it up. It is synonymous with bluffing, but more narrowly relating to a fight.

It's a term that shows you get your A-material from Nick Diaz, that paragon of wit. It's a term that shows you're blissfully ignorant of a term that has been around since the freaking 60s but decided it became fresh and clever because you heard Nick Diaz say it once. It's a term that shows that you don't even know what it means because I so rarely see anyone on this site actually use it correctly.

~used the term wolf tickets alot as a child crew~
~called out a guy who was talking a whole bunch but doing jack shit as handing out wolf tickets crew~

The term "wolf tickets" has stuck with me and some of my friends now . and I think its funny too, its just like giving nick diaz a "nod" when you are bullshittin with each other. no need to be so judgemental son :icon_neut

wolf-tickets x dick riding = cure for cancer. Note. This may be my new sig.

Welcome to Sherdog. Where everyone is either overrated or overhyped.

welcome to sherdog, where the occasional poster (you, for example) thinks everyone is incapable of nuanced viewpoints.

Back