Wolf tickets no matter what

If Barao won last night like he was supposed to.

"lol. We all knew dillashaw had no chance. UFC selling wolf tickets pretending like he could have won."

Dillashaw wins

"lol. UFC calling Barao a p4p top fighter. UFC selling wolf tickets trying to hype him up"

The UFC can't win.

Oh you are so so wrong. They made millions last night. They won big.

Wait, you mean on Sherdog? Well yes, of course. There's no winning here, but in the real world they are doing well.

Are you referring to yourself or me, because I don't love or hate promotions, I just love good fights.

Nahh, that's you bruv.

Weird that you would deny it.

You should've used the search function. This thread was made 3 or 4 times since TJ won and this thread is made after every event.

The UFC can't win.

:icon_cry2 :icon_cry2 :icon_cry2 :icon_cry2 :icon_cry2 :icon_cry2

Have you been called a shill yet?

Tends to happen with level headed thinking that could vaguely be perceived to support the organisation which is the only reason this forum exists.

We're all so happy that Bellator's #2 super fan chose to grace this sub-forum with his presence.

Sorry Dizzy, no matter how hard you try, you'll never be anything more than a cut-rate Da Bombers.

NICE TRY DANA WHITE always trying to create fake accounts to sell wolf tickets on sherdog

all comments will center around the fact that we never credit anyone and always have to spin things in a negative fashion

No he is that good, He got caught with an overhand right, and last I checked Overhand Right's usually knock guys the fuck out when they land flush. But continue to rationalize your bullshit points on how he got lucky. I'm a Barao fan and that mother fucker got his ass kicked.

No he is that good, He got caught with an overhand right, and last I checked Overhand Right's usually knock guys the fuck out when they land flush. But continue to rationalize your bullshit points on how he got lucky. I'm a Barao fan and that mother fucker got his ass kicked.

I think you might be replying in the wrong thread, dude.

Sherdog can take their "wolf tickets" phrase and Conor McGregor homo lovefest and go directly to hell. This forum is like 90% manchildren.

I think you might be replying in the wrong thread, dude.

Cut him a little slack, he was bragging about doing 3 lines of coke and killing a prostitute earlier tonight in another thread. Its been a rough one for him.

Cut him a little slack, he was bragging about doing 3 lines of coke and killing a prostitute earlier tonight in another thread. Its been a rough one for him.

I'd love the quote on that thread, until then "wolf tickets"

Nope, just a guy who knows that tomorrow's Memorial Day and I ain't got shit to do.

I was going to drag this deeper but you caught me cold with that one touche, Happy Memorial Day.

This coming from the guy who bashes Bellator any chance he gets.

The UFC are big boys, they can take care of themselves.

Dana was trying to convince the MMA community that Barao was #1 P4P. He wasn't.

So who is #1 p4p??

Honestly they can win...don't call a guy #1 p4p when he's not...that simple.

These shills are annoying with their woe is me attitude. They're big boys, they'll be alright.

Back