WNBA players make more then UFC fighters

I'm surprised the WNBA has any revenue much less $60 million.

I’m pretty sure the nba keeps them afloat.
Most college sports for women
Lose money and are fed through football and basketball.

Nobody wants to see women’s sports and it’s for a reason.

The ufc is such a promotional monster it
Sold people women’s fighting and mma fans are so dumb they think they’re watching high level fighting

lol I suspected this but thought I was being sexist.

Facts and reality are racist and sexist today.
Quit being a pussy and speak the truth and know what common sense is and don’t be afraid to be called a meaningless name for saying what is.

Sources?

71k for the year
69k for the night

Which do you want?
2-4 nights (on average) where you could conceivably die and where another human being is attempting to hurt you with extreme prejudice.

Lmao @ the scraps that the majority of the ufc roster makes. Wouldn’t be surprised if half their roster had ebt cards.

There isn't much you need to do to get into the UFC as a WMMA fighter and to get a title shot is just around the corner if you have a pulse.

LOL, are you serious? The highest paid wnba player made like 100K. There are a 100-200 UFC fighters that make more than that easily. You got guys making millions a year and over a 100k a fight.

The WNBA is also heavily subsidized by the NBA and would’ve gone bankrupt a long ass time ago without it.

This thread is dumb. Wasteland.

Last edited:
Put the pipe down

There are 30-35 guys making near that much in the ufc

Just to clarify I meant 100 to 200 fighters making a 100K a year, comparing to the WNBA income I meant. Not a 100K per fight.

That is pretty brutal if true. WNBA is at the bottom of the totem pole.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back