WME is about to blow your mind.

duh on conor why do you think ufc 229 is trash.

duh the brock vs dc fight will be huge

at what signs point to jon not getting 4 years as a repeat ped offender notice how mr honest mailk said in july I will know and it 8/20. I think team jones knows there getting 4 years and there no rush to make it public.

jon jones cant use the tainted supplement defence again so that how he is screwed.

so ronda on summer slam made the ufc money how. brock at summer slam made the ufc money how?

Brock and Ronda get the UFC tons of exposure. They keep the UFC relevant to WWE fans. Their fan base crosses over into UFC. Look at CM Punk. He made a ton of money for the UFC through WWE.

Everytime the casuals See Brock or Ronda on tv or in a YouTube vid or on Facebook the UFC benifits.

Brock is gonna get his ass kicked, Jones is a roid head that should be suspended, Diaz is jealous of Conor and doesn't want to fight anymore, and who gives a shit about Ronda.

WME is trash.

MMA "fan"

The best way to be a part of this is to take your parents' bank and/or credit card and order the next pay per view.

While you're at it, make sure you're already subscribed to Fight Pass. If not do so now. Or eat Tide Pods.

You are wise and strong they are weak and feeble. It must be done!

Wow. UFC shills working overtime.

Brock and Ronda get the UFC tons of exposure. They keep the UFC relevant to WWE fans. Their fan base crosses over into UFC. Look at CM Punk. He made a ton of money for the UFC through WWE.

Everytime the casuals See Brock or Ronda on tv or in a YouTube vid or on Facebook the UFC benifits.

just cause ronda on tv doesn't make the ufc money. wwe and ufc fan bases are the same market.

if ronda never fights again in the ufc which it a huge no right now ronda being in the wwe doesn't make ufc millions anymore these days,

UFC Fight Night 135 drew 596,000 viewers on FS1 Saturday night according to Nielsen via ShowBuzz Daily. The prelims on FS2 drew 273,000 viewers.

You think this is because Vic and Justin??? I Don’t think so.

Sounds to me like they are about to blow their wad and not have shit for a year or two. I hope you enjoy all those wmma fights.

WME has gone up in value & made record profits
UFC has gone up in value & made record profits
IDC about Miss Universe, but you might be right

But they have made more money with less than Lorenzo did & that is factual.
So since 5 companies bid in the same range for UFc & they have gone up in value since then ... that cannot be looked at "over paying"

The worst-run sports franchises still appreciate in value. The Cleveland Browns are worth like twice what they were like 10 years ago. Doesn't mean they are therefore not being run poorly.

Also the UFC is not a public company and doesn't disclose financials... they could claim any revenue and there would no way to prove or disprove it. Given the criticism of WME I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to balance out the bad press by throwing out some numbers that sound good

Helax, Bozopotomus, we know that's you

clown-dana.jpg

5 posts to late

The worst-run sports franchises still appreciate in value. The Cleveland Browns are worth like twice what they were like 10 years ago. Doesn't mean they are therefore not being run poorly.

Also the UFC is not a public company and doesn't disclose financials... they could claim any revenue and there would no way to prove or disprove it. Given the criticism of WME I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to balance out the bad press by throwing out some numbers that sound good

bro ufc is worth 7b $
#believe

Does anyone else understand the PPV buys, increased interest in UFC 227 and overall buzz about MMA had nothing to do with DC, TJ, DJ or Cody?

People were surprised with the 227 results and wondered how TJ and DJ could be a draw.

UPDATE:UFC Fight Night 135 drew 596,000 viewers on FS1 Saturday night according to Nielsen via ShowBuzz Daily. The prelims on FS2 drew 273,000 viewers. You think this is from Vic and Justin???

Before 227 WME was planning an all out blitz of
UFC fire power.

The players are back and UFC is about to explode. First Brock bursts into the Cage. Then Diaz appears. All of the sudden Connor is fighting. And now Jon Jones might be back.

Even Ronda is playing her part. (Seen a lot of her kicking ass lately) You think these are all coincidences?

WME IS ABOUT TO BLOW YOUR MIND!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

conor-mcgregor-ufc-fight-night-59-21.jpg

jon-jones-ufc-182.jpg

images

Nate-Diaz-1.png

are-you-not-entertained-quote-1.jpg

*UPDATE*
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads