WME is about to blow your mind.

<Prem771> didn't even put forth much effort

I trust that the triple bypass surgery went well?

(I haven't seen you around for a bit and I'm assuming that's what happened.)

BTW I recently gave myself an at home enema, and I feel properly cleansed. Highly recommended for anyone who hasn't tried it. You can get a kit from Amazon for about 35 bucks:

If you could prove to me Dana black was pulling the strings i'd believe you...

I trust that the triple bypass surgery went well?

(I haven't seen you around for a bit and I'm assuming that's what happened.)

People dying (or not), bypass surgery
Weird thread

But back to TS
I don't think the higher than expected numbers are due to anything but a great & bitter rivalry

WME sucks and always will.

WME has gone up in value & made record profits
UFC has gone up in value & made record profits
IDC about Miss Universe, but you might be right

But they have made more money with less than Lorenzo did & that is factual.
So since 5 companies bid in the same range for UFc & they have gone up in value since then ... that cannot be looked at "over paying"
That's all fine and well, but it doesn't change the fact that some of the same people that are still at the top were responsible for WME's losses before Silver Lake acquired 30%. That was my only point when I said "They've proven to be great at blowing money".

That's all fine and well, but it doesn't change the fact that some of the same people that are still at the top were responsible for WME's losses before Silver Lake acquired 30%. That was my only point when I said "They've proven to be great at blowing money".

All businesses have ups & downs
But I appreciate you clarifying
More than most do

The best way to be a part of this is to take your parents' bank and/or credit card and order the next pay per view.

While you're at it, make sure you're already subscribed to Fight Pass. If not do so now. Or eat Tide Pods.

Yes, you are right (minus the tide pods) and don’t buy PPVs just stream all this action for free. What this legit entertainment company is about to do will make the Lorenzo brothers weep. Dana will be zero to hero once again.

white-rousey-2817-usnews-getty-ftr_1cskb0l5kpkeq1ajjn40cha1v8.jpg

Does anyone else understand the PPV buys, increased interest in UFC 227 and overall buzz about MMA had nothing to do with DC, TJ, DJ or Cody?

People were surprised with the 227 results and wondered how TJ and DJ could be a draw.

Before 227 WME was planning an all out blitz of
UFC fire power.

The players are back and UFC is about to explode. First Brock bursts into the Cage. Then Diaz appears. All of the sudden Connor is fighting. And now Jon Jones might be back.

Even Ronda is playing her part. (Seen a lot of her kicking ass lately) You think these are all coincidences?

WME IS ABOUT TO BLOW YOUR MIND!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

conor-mcgregor-ufc-fight-night-59-21.jpg

jon-jones-ufc-182.jpg

images

Nate-Diaz-1.png

are-you-not-entertained-quote-1.jpg
thats some helluva degrading post for just 2 likes.

Yes, you are right (minus the tide pods) and don’t buy PPVs just stream all this action for free. What this legit entertainment company is about to do will make the Lorenzo brothers weep. Dana will be zero to hero once again.

Lorenzo & Frank got out at the perfect time for them
The sale made sense for all involved

what people don't understand (or refuse to admit) is why WME put the deal together they way they did.
They got some of the wealthiest moneymakers in the world to buy well over 50% of UFC.
The borrowed the rest.
But even if WME breaks even on their less than 50% investment (they are doing much better) but even if they break even, they are ahead.
How?
They get $25m a year to run UFC off the top.
The over-all portfolio of WME goes up in value (& has)
They also can sell the company for a profit because content providers go up.

The Fertittas set UFC up as an ATM.
High profit with low investment.
WME streamlined it even further.

The ESPN deal(s) make UFC a company that is more than a $200m a year profit company without a single PPV & closer to $300m every year

Are WME great MMA promoters? No
Are they paying fighters their fair share? No

But they know how to make money with UFc in a down time for interest.

Does anyone else understand the PPV buys, increased interest in UFC 227 and overall buzz about MMA had nothing to do with DC, TJ, DJ or Cody?

People were surprised with the 227 results and wondered how TJ and DJ could be a draw.

UFC fire power.

The players are back and UFC is about to explode. First Brock bursts into the Cage. Then Diaz appears. All of the sudden Connor is fighting. And now Jon Jones might be back.
kbVEs6u.png

UFC fire power.

Even Ronda is playing her part. (Seen a lot of her kicking ass lately) You think these are all coincidences?

WME IS ABOUT TO BLOW YOUR MIND!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

conor-mcgregor-ufc-fight-night-59-21.jpg

jon-jones-ufc-182.jpg

images

Nate-Diaz-1.png

are-you-not-entertained-quote-1.jpg

news flash ufc trying to make money that nothing new.

ufc not planning on what jon jones can do for them in 2021

ronda being in the wwe does nothing for the ufc so ufc doesn't care about her.

nate diva so butt hurt I see him pulling out of ufc 230 and since he the comain there no bonus of him fighting if he does

any conor return was a money maker no matter when it happened.

so my mind not blown at all it just normal for the ufc.

news flash ufc trying to make money that nothing new.

ufc not planning on what jon jones can do for them in 2021

ronda being in the wwe does nothing for the ufc so ufc doesn't care about her.

nate diva so butt hurt I see him pulling out of ufc 230 and since he the comain there no bonus of him fighting if he does

any conor return was a money maker no matter when it happened.

so my mind not blown at all it just normal for the ufc.

Trying to make money? They are making money and will be making much more shortly.

2021? Jon Jones is coming back way sooner than that. Look at the signs.

Everytime Ronda is in the news UFC benifits. It pumps us up seeing that cheesy scowl (yes that means you)

Nate Diaz will show up and slap potpourri. He always comes though. He us a professional entertainer (he to stupid to know he is good at it)

This Connor return is bigger than any other.

Your mind will be blown soon. Brock was just a taste of what is to come!

86e1822087325.56011eb9d95ae.jpg

I rather WME blow me... than my mind.
I could use the stress release..
but what ever.

Trying to make money? They are making money and will be making much more shortly.

2021? Jon Jones is coming back way sooner than that. Look at the signs.

Everytime Ronda is in the news UFC benifits. It pumps us up seeing that cheesy scowl (yes that means you)

Nate Diaz will show up and slap potpourri. He always comes though. He us a professional entertainer (he to stupid to know he is good at it)

This Connor return is bigger than any other.

Your mind will be blown soon. Brock was just a taste of what is to come!

86e1822087325.56011eb9d95ae.jpg

duh on conor why do you think ufc 229 is trash.

duh the brock vs dc fight will be huge

at what signs point to jon not getting 4 years as a repeat ped offender notice how mr honest mailk said in july I will know and it 8/20. I think team jones knows there getting 4 years and there no rush to make it public.

jon jones cant use the tainted supplement defence again so that how he is screwed.

so ronda on summer slam made the ufc money how. brock at summer slam made the ufc money how?

Back