Wlad Klitschko/Jennings 4/25 at MSG

Am I the only one who didn't score a single round for Jennings?
He was circling(*running) all the time. I remember that he landed one significant strike in rd 11.

Am I the only one who didn't score a single round for Jennings?
He was circling(*running) all the time. I remember that he landed one significant strike in rd 11.

Punch, not strike, this was a boxing match.

Wladimir just can't get going in the US. Brewster knocked him out and the Ibragimov fight was awful ...now this Jennings fight.

Wow was that bad , first heavyweight boxing match I have watched in years and maybe the last. I cant believe that was a championship fight , klitschko is stiff as a board and the other guy couldn't even throw a real punch . Thankfully we have all the great fights of the past on YouTube.

Nah.. hes an idiot.. He said May looks like he's getting faster .. come on man.. I don't care what side you are on.. both these guys have slowed down a touch.. and May has been having to tough it out with guys he would have toyed with 4-5 years ago..

OK the part about Floyd getting faster was dumb, and yes Lennox is a terrible commentator, but Floyd will give Pacman fits for the reasons Lennox mentioned.

I just don't see Pacquiao being very effective. He is good enough to make it look like he is doing something and could steal a few rounds like Bhop mentioned.

Wlad threw so many jabs but hardly hooked off them , didnt throw enough rights and didnt go to the body at all. He seems afraid to get tagged.

While Klitschko may want to hold all the belts in his division, he has a mandatory due in Tyson Fury for the WBO piece of the crown. According to the organization

Back