Wlad Klitschko/Jennings 4/25 at MSG

Jennings via inside game.

Another one bites the dust

I wonder what kind of ratings this does on HBO. His fight with Pulev did 600,000 live and 600,000 in the night replay, and it was good scrap. This fight would be on US time, there's potential.

Interesting to see him back in America. I don't think Jennings has much of anything for him.

Jennings is decent on the inside and is a smart fighter. He's not the biggest puncher or the quickest mover. I think he poses enough problems to be a credible win but ultimately gets stopped.

Easy win for Wlad. I see no way Jennings wins this fight.

Jennings isn't ready for Arreola ffs.

I like Jennings, and he did beat Mike Perez, so he's a decent HW. Problem is, he doesn't have an advantage in any area over Wlad. In size/speed/movement/power/experience he is outclassed rather badly.

Maybe a better chin?

I hope he's getting paid well for this tussle, 'cause it isn't going to end well for him.

I wasnt sure if he did beat Perez, that could have went either way

I wasnt sure if he did beat Perez, that could have went either way

I agree, but he fought him pretty even up, regardless of the official winner, which shows some degree of quality IMO.

Albeit, I don't think Perez post Magomed Abdusalamov is quite the same fighter he was, he's still a very talented dude.

Great fight. Klitschko's got this, the winner faces Deontay Wilder for the WBC heavyweight championship.

Back