• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Witnessing a rape or gangrape

It is interesting that a lot of people mention their experience from bars, party and alley, also we heard stories from those settings a lot.

Now, come to think of it, are women completely oblivious of their surrounding and how they put themselves at extreme vulnerable situations? Are they not taught by their parents and teachers how to take precautions and use deterrence at young age or is it a taboo to bring that up in this day and age?

Getting raped by stalkers out of nowhere through home invasion etc is one thing but putting yourself in a vulnerable situation alone surrounded by complete strangers and getting hooked with beers and drugs is another.

many of these women are not taught any of those things and in fact are modeled terrible behavior by their parents if they have two parents. one woman i know like that was raped by her dad and given meth by her mom to help her lose weight..... she also was forced to deal drugs from a locked closet with a hole cut in the door to keep her "safe".

you never know what a person has been taught through bad example no example of abuse just by looking at them. my position in life places me in a setting where i hear a lot of women's stories and its terribly sad how many of them have been hurt and wounded by terrible men.

I like to believe I'd intervene based on past history but every moment hits different. At the minimum, I would definitely call 9-1-1.

I would start yelling at the attacker(s) and visibly call 9/11. If you try to engage with a firearm, you chance wounding the victim. Attacking head on with several attackers would be stupid, especially if armed with knifes. One attacker could also use the victim as a against you, threatening to slit a throat or whatever else. An initial loud outburst followed by dialing 9/11 should be enough to just make the attacker flee, in an attempt to beat the reponse time.

Use your head

Not if you know what you are doing with a firearm.

Your first two responses are good but wrong on the firearm.

This is so sad but so true.
Didn't it already happen on the NY subway.
People are trash.
Sun... Just fucking explode already.
Yes, it's happened a bunch of times. Recently it was the "say the word chill pill" guy who just blasted a woman in the face while no fewer than a dozen guys just sat there and thought "not my problem". She got punched in the face for giving the lame 4th grade argument of telling some to "take a chill pill".

A couple of the mods have gotten progressively flimsier in their excuses to card me, so fuck knows if posting it is some infraction, but you can look it up on youtube and it was a packed subway car, and the only person who even said anything was the woman filming, and all she said was "you wilding, that's a female". Nobody did shit, nobody helped her, they just sat there and watched some degenerate punch a chick for telling him to take a chill pill.

i'd say "you guys better stop, someone called the cops", and then flee to call the cops. if i had a gun, i'd probably pull it out and bust a Clint Eastwood.

Honestly nobody in here would do shit

Nobody is risking their life for a random

Stop with all the antics

Also lol@shooting into a random crowed when you don't know wtf is going on

I do believe I'd get my ass kicked wading in. But not before I'd take some scalps.

Would like to believe I'd call 9/11 first, but I'm a bit of an idiot when my temper gets the better of me.

I saw this video of a livestock guardian dog just jump into the mix of a bunch of cyotes, killed the alpha and the rest of the pack borke and took off. I'd aim to be that alpha but prolly end up like you.

unless its a prison rape, then I'd prolly just chaulk that up to living in prison.

many of these women are not taught any of those things and in fact are modeled terrible behavior by their parents if they have two parents. one woman i know like that was raped by her dad and given meth by her mom to help her lose weight..... she also was forced to deal drugs from a locked closet with a hole cut in the door to keep her "safe".

you never know what a person has been taught through bad example no example of abuse just by looking at them. my position in life places me in a setting where i hear a lot of women's stories and its terribly sad how many of them have been hurt and wounded by terrible men.

What are you even babbling about? 75% of all rapes happen from people they know

You think being taught something by their parents would change anything?

You're one delusional idiot no offence

You lack so much general knowledge of human behaviour that you're making shit up from your mums basement

Call 911, grab a weapon and start bashing Mofos.

You lack so much general knowledge of human behaviour that you're making shit up from your mums basement

im sorry man but i have no idea what you are talking about. can you maybe make a more coherent point and fill in some details?

I saw this video of a livestock guardian dog just jump into the mix of a bunch of cyotes, killed the alpha and the rest of the pack borke and took off. I'd aim to be that alpha but prolly end up like you.

unless its a prison rape, then I'd prolly just chaulk that up to living in prison.

Post one video where one person stops a gang rape. Just fucking one please. People like you talk so much bs that its fucking ridiculous. I fucking hate people who say they would do the one thing that never ever fucking happens.

"just punch the alpha and it will stop" fuck me man you watch too many movies

The reason this shit is ignored is because it is normal fucking human behaviour to not risk your life for a random

You said that women are not taught these things in reference to getting raped. What can women learn that would stop them getting raped from their partners? Do you think the abuser is showing that he is an abuser from the get go? You're an idiot that lacks even the most basic knowledge of human behaviour

Just lol @ u blaming a women's parents for not teaching her how to not get abused

Just what in the fuck?

You said that women are not taught these things in reference to getting raped. What can women learn that would stop them getting raped from their partners? Do you think the abuser is showing that he is an abuser from the get go? You're an idiot that lacks even the most basic knowledge of human behaviour

Just lol @ u blaming a women's parents for not teaching her how to not get abused

Just what in the fuck?

so now angry man is arguing with himself? lol. calm down bud. when you are arguing with yourself you know its gone too far.

so now angry man is arguing with himself? lol. calm down bud. when you are arguing with yourself you know its gone too far.

What are you talking about? Is this some new strategy where you call someone stupid when they expose your shit post then you call them mad and forget about your ridiculous post?

Idk man please enlighten me on strategies parents can use to teach their daughters how not to get abused by people they know

Cmon I'm waiting

You made some long winged post before but now for some reason are awfully quite when getting a slight push back on your stupidity

What are you talking about? Is this some new strategy where you call someone stupid when they expose your shit post then you call them mad and forget about your ridiculous post?

Idk man please enlighten me on strategies parents can use to teach their daughters how not to get abused by people they know

Cmon I'm waiting

You made some long winged post before but now for some reason are awfully quite when getting a slight push back on your stupidity

you quoted yourself man. thats what im talking about. i still dont know what you are talking about though because you haven't responded to me.

You have to analyze the situation and make the best decision possible, understanding your own capabilities and limitations.

If it's an armed gang of thugs and you're alone, you rushing in like a super-hero is more likely to cause the victim and yourself to be killed, instead of accomplishing anything. Scenarios like that are why police exist, because one individual is unlikely to stop a group of criminals. I suppose your best bet, aside from the police, is to gather up a mob and make the gang of rapists flee from the scene.

If the rapist is alone, then you should feel much more prompted to intervene personally.

I grew up with 4 sisters as the only brother. 2 older, 2 younger and it caused some friction with local guys. Fortunately, I learned to fight at a very young age and well. Thanks Dad.

If I saw a rape happening, I would grab the closest thing to me that could be used as a weapon and I would do my best to hospitalize the piece of shit rapist. There are some things in life that no real man will tolerate. Rapist would be lucky that I can't carry here in California, or I would end him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back