Witherspoon Vs Arreola winner gets TUA.

Never had it. I rarely have beer anymore, I don't drink socially anymore very often, only when I'm with clients out somewhere so it always ends up as hard booze. I did have a few Blue Moons (no homo) watching the Celtics game a few days ago though.

LOL, Steel Reserve is for when im broke as a joke, or in the mood to punish my liver. Neither of which i plan on being anytime soon.

Hell, Chimay is 4% higher in alcohol anyhow, you ever try it Bobby? Nothing beats a good Belgium trappist IMHO. Rochefort 10's/8's are the best beers on earth.

Steel Reserve is the drink of champions.

I always saw you guys more of Mike's Hard Lemonade, kinda blokes.

Here's to Craig, he's true blue.
He's a pisspot, through and through.
He's a bastard, so they say.
Try to go to heaven but he's went the other way.

DOWN! DOWN! DOWN!

*skulls a bag of goon*

So to all the people that drink that midwest piss you say the same? (read: Budweiser)

I didn't realize there are rednecks in Sactown. :redface:

Budweiser isnt better than anything, except for maybe keystone or natty ice.

If youre going to drink beer, drink good beer.

Bass Ale, Guiness, NewCastle, Fat tire, Anchor Steam Amber, Arrogant Bastard Ale, etc.

I'm not a redneck, though I do say that I come from a long line of rednecks. Louisiana on my moms side and Anderson (way nor Cal) on my dads side. Truck on blocks ftw!

Ha, I know where Anderson is. I used to live in Weed, Ca.

Budweiser isnt better than anything, except for maybe keystone or natty ice.

If youre going to drink beer, drink good beer.

Bass Ale, Guiness, NewCastle, Fat tire, Anchor Steam Amber, Arrogant Bastard Ale, etc.

Those are all good, Newcastle is a tad on the sweet side though.

I'm down with Fat Tire, I like Magic Hat too. Sam Adams Octoberfest is my favorite beer on the planet.

I'm down with Fat Tire, I like Magic Hat too. Sam Adams Octoberfest is my favorite beer on the planet.

I think Ive had the october fest...they come out with a winter classics collection in the, well, winter. All of 'em are pretty good.

Back