Witherspoon Vs Arreola winner gets TUA.

GlassJaw

SBC hustler.
Reaction score
Hellz yes! Who you guys got between Arreola/Tua ? wow, does the thought make me happy! :icon_chee

Hellz yes! Who you guys got between Arreola/Tua ? wow, does the thought make me happy! :icon_chee

Come on, man. Gotta give Witherspoon a chance against Arreola. I got him by UD.
If Arreola does win I'd have to say Tua would take that one. I don't know much about Arreola's chin, but standing in front of Tua trading punches isn't too wise.

Chazz beats em both.

Wow... i hope TUA can knock some heads off and become a complete monster again!

tua is a name, but is not at his prime; not saying he can't take either one of these guys, but he is far from the machine he used to be.

Wow.

Say what you want about Nipples, Tua/Nipples would be great while it lasted.

Tua??? Ha this is anywhere but done. What happened to Tua fighting in Russia this summer?

*GlassJaw would like to announce he's officially at half mast*

I'm actually watching some of the Tua stuff you sent me right now. Laying around on the couch, rough day at the office.

I hate you.. pshh, wish i was watching some godamn Tua, I'm sitting here watching network screens.... falling asleep at my desk and dreaming about a bottle of Chimay in the fridge.

LOL, Steel Reserve is for when im broke as a joke, or in the mood to punish my liver. Neither of which i plan on being anytime soon.

Hell, Chimay is 4% higher in alcohol anyhow, you ever try it Bobby? Nothing beats a good Belgium trappist IMHO. Rochefort 10's/8's are the best beers on earth.

Back