• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

With win at UFC 244, Gregor Gillespie will call for Khabib Nurmagomedov fight

You're right, no doubt. Things have changed and its all still fluid.

I think a title eliminator would make the most sense in any event. Taking a look:

1 Tony Ferguson Fights for the title in March/April
2 Dustin Poirier Out of the title picture for several fights
3 Conor McGregor Fighting Cowboy this winter
4 Justin Gaethje
5 Donald Cerrone Fighting Conor this winter

If Gregor beats Lee, he'll appear in the top 10. Depending on what happens in 6-10, not sure where he will land. Lee is currently #10.

JG is currently 4-2, the two best guys he fought knocked him out. I see no imperative that he's in line without a title eliminator. If Cowboy beats Conor, I don't see him getting a title shot. However, if Conor beats Cowboy, they could book him to be Khabib's second fight of 2020.

I don't think Khabib will fight more then twice in 2020, save a money fight we don't see coming like GSP.

I'd match up JG -vs- Gregor for #1 contender first quarter 2020.
Another retarded post. In his current winstreak, Gaethje has one top 5 win (Cerrone) and one top 10 win (Barboza). Assuming Gregor wins, Gregor will have precisely one top 10 win under his belt against a guy ranked nr.10. Yet, according to your so-called """logic""", Justin doesn't deserve a TS over Gregor without a title-eliminator.

Bias and sheer retardation.

Another retarded post. In his current winstreak, Gaethje has one top 5 win (Cerrone) and one top 10 win (Barboza). Assuming Gregor wins, Gregor will have precisely one top 10 win under his belt against a guy ranked nr.10. Yet, according to your so-called """logic""", Justin doesn't deserve a TS over Gregor without a title-eliminator.

Bias and sheer retardation.

Hey bud hows it going?

You feeling any better today?

Have a good weekend !

Hey bud hows it going?

You feeling any better today?

Have a good weekend !
No, I'm not feeling "better" when I see you spew your usual shitty ad-hominems with zero argumentation once you get called out on your dumb bullshit.

Lee is much bigger. Its a 3 rounder

lol everyone wants Khabib. Like Dana said, he is THE man now.

No, I'm not feeling "better" when I see you spew your usual shitty ad-hominems with zero argumentation once you get called out on your dumb bullshit.

Sorry to hear that my friend.

Hope you feel better soon. Cheers.

Tony's gonna fight Khabib. UFC wont pit an up and comer against Fergesun right after he loses to Khabib.

My point waa that Gillespie is nowhere near a title shot when guys like Tony are on as long of a streak as they are.

I'd love to see this fight happen before Khabib calls it a day, Khabib really needs to be tested against a high caliber wrestler.

Back